NRL Player Movements & Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Knights have reportedly made enquiries with the Cowboys to get Clifford early given Pearce needs surgery for his injury

'Burt' Reynolds in the Sydney Morning Herald quoted as saying a move to the Broncos has appeal. He also said we had one of the best packs in the comp and some bright future prospects coming through.
But will he take a 2 year with a third in our favour? I'd happily support that even give him $750K to get him here.

Where’s josh McGuire going?

Griffin really putting his band back together I guess
Yip he obviously has a good rapport with Moose and knows he’ll get plenty of mongrel effort from him so why not?

Yip he obviously has a good rapport with Moose and knows he’ll get plenty of mongrel effort from him so why not?
I’m happy for griffin and what seems to be a good team he’s got going. They will flog the broncos no doubt

Griffin has been really smart, almost all the blokes he has bought in are heavily subsidised by the club they are coming from, I really wish we would do something like that.

Griffin has been really smart, almost all the blokes he has bought in are heavily subsidised by the club they are coming from, I really wish we would do something like that.
Who wants to come here though.. there just isn’t any appeal anymore.

Yeah I can see the logic in that but what does he do with them all when their subsidy finnishes?

Milford. He’s not going to get more than 3-400k from anyone. With the band back together, he might well shine again too.
That is a big call but you could be right.
Does Norman’s contract end this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Spoon
  • Mustafur
  • Sproj
  • Scorchie
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Allo
  • Astro
  • BroncosAlways
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.