NRL Player Movements & Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
This also likely means Sharks will be in the game for Reynolds you would imagine

I thought the rumor was Brookes was on the cowboys radar making way for Jackson Hastings.

Reynolds to Sharks makes sense tho as I don't think Reynolds would want to leave Sydney if he leaves the Rabbits

Will Chambers has officially signed with the Sharks for the remainder of the season. He will be available for selection for this weeks match against the Bulldogs

Will Chambers has officially signed with the Sharks for the remainder of the season. He will be available for selection for this weeks match against the Bulldogs
Well I'm keen to see how he'll go. I wouldn't have minded signing him for this year only strictly as injury cover.

Never rated him but our centre stocks are slim. Hopefully Staggs will fix that soon.

Jackson Hastings to Wests Tigpies is official

So I would assume they will keep Brookes if Townsend is off to the Cows and move Doueihi back to fullback.

the Panthers are reportedly trying to get Matt Burton to renege on his Bulldogs contract ... although even if Burton wanted to, he would need the Bulldogs to release him

the Panthers are reportedly trying to get Matt Burton to renege on his Bulldogs contract ... although even if Burton wanted to, he would need the Bulldogs to release him

Where would they play him though? Centre? Why wouldn’t he want a shot in the halves that he’ll get at the Dogs?

Where would they play him though? Centre? Why wouldn’t he want a shot in the halves that he’ll get at the Dogs?
Ball playing lock is what was thrown up awhile back.

No way can Panthers afford to keep Burton. Not sure they would move Yeo from lock to accommodate him.

So with the news on Dearden maybe it's time for a quick summary of the state of play for the Halves market going into 2022. Let me know if I've missed anyone? I'll call it TBA if the position is still unsigned or at least contentious and highlight the clubs that still have spots to settle:

Broncos:
6. TBA
7. TBA

Raiders:
6. Wighton
7. Williams

Bulldogs:
6. Burton
7. Flanagan

Sharks:
6. TBA
7. TBA

Titans:
6. TBA
7. Fogarty

Manly:
6. Foran
7. DCE

Storm:
6. Munster
7. Hughes

Knights:
6. TBA
7. Pearce

Cowboys:
6. Dearden
7. Townsend

Eels:
6. Brown
7. TBA

Panthers:
6. Luai
7. Cleary

Rabbitohs:
6. Walker
7. TBA

Dragons:
6. TBA
7. Hunt

Roosters:
6. Keary
7. Walker

Warriors:
6. Nikorima
7. Harris-Tavita

Tigers:
6. Douehi
7. TBA

So at this stage, the Broncos and Sharks still have two vacancies to settle on, while the Titans, Knights, Eels, Rabbitohs, Dragons and Tigers all have at least one spot left to settle too.

So with the news on Dearden maybe it's time for a quick summary of the state of play for the Halves market going into 2022. Let me know if I've missed anyone? I'll call it TBA if the position is still unsigned or at least contentious and highlight the clubs that still have spots to settle:

Broncos:
6. TBA
7. TBA

Raiders:
6. Wighton
7. Williams

Bulldogs:
6. Burton
7. Flanagan

Sharks:
6. TBA
7. TBA

Titans:
6. TBA
7. Fogarty

Manly:
6. Foran
7. DCE

Storm:
6. Munster
7. Hughes

Knights:
6. TBA
7. Pearce

Cowboys:
6. Dearden
7. Townsend

Eels:
6. Brown
7. TBA

Panthers:
6. Luai
7. Cleary

Rabbitohs:
6. Walker
7. TBA

Dragons:
6. TBA
7. Hunt

Roosters:
6. Keary
7. Walker

Warriors:
6. Nikorima
7. Harris-Tavita

Tigers:
6. Douehi
7. TBA

So at this stage, the Broncos and Sharks still have two vacancies to settle on, while the Titans, Knights, Eels, Rabbitohs, Dragons and Tigers all have at least one spot left to settle too.

Titans could partner Sexton with Fogarty, that would be the experienced campaigner and the young half together. Good mix. Sexton improves every week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Fatboy
  • Jazza
  • Wild Horse
  • Redux
  • Sproj
  • winslow_wong
  • HarryAllan7
  • Foordy
  • Financeguy
  • Horseheadsup
  • BroncosAlways
  • Johnny92
  • teampjta
  • Strop
  • Jedhead
  • Fozz
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.