NRL Player Movements & Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a club came in like the Gold Coast Titans did with David Fifita and were prepared to spend whatever it took, you can't tell me he wouldn't take the money
probably not, his uncle and dad are big influencers and he's a smart kid, a quick cash grab wouldn't do anything for his carer footy wise.

probably not, his uncle and dad are big influencers and he's a smart kid, a quick cash grab wouldn't do anything for his carer footy wise.
Who is his carer?

So it looks like there might be another club in the market for a halfback.

Tedesco, Chrichton, Keary and Manu would take up almost $4M themselves. Sounds like BS to me, screw the Roosters.

Ordinarily, yes but not in Roosters dollars.

What if Coates is just using Melbourne as Melbourne have used us? I know there's an argument to taking a lot less now for a future payoff but I'd advise my son to get the absolute most (provided the new club isn't a shit hole and would damage his career)
Melbourne would be a great club to play for. Don't blame Coates one bit.

What if Coates is just using Melbourne as Melbourne have used us? I know there's an argument to taking a lot less now for a future payoff but I'd advise my son to get the absolute most (provided the new club isn't a shit hole and would damage his career)
Melbourne would be a great club to play for. Don't blame Coates one bit.
No ones blaming him but the kid needs to learn loyalty... it was only a few weeks ago he was begging for our loyalty... I understand they are closer to the problem and it probably hurts them more but they are getting paid to dish that shit up and run away... No matter what anyone says the fans are the heart and soul of this club... I see us sticking loyal and we ain’t getting shit in return while all these players leave there mates and ‘family’ behind for a a couple wins... personally I believe he will be a lot satisfied staying realising he was one of the few that did... The day he wins that premiership he’s gonna be fulfilled

No ones blaming him but the kid needs to learn loyalty... it was only a few weeks ago he was begging for our loyalty... I understand they are closer to the problem and it probably hurts them more but they are getting paid to dish that shit up and run away... No matter what anyone says the fans are the heart and soul of this club... I see us sticking loyal and we ain’t getting shit in return while all these players leave there mates and ‘family’ behind for a a couple wins... personally I believe he will be a lot satisfied staying realising he was one of the few that did... The day he wins that premiership he’s gonna be fulfilled
Mmm, loyalty means different things to different people. Coates owes me nothing and I him. Stay, go my life remains unaffected. Life can change in an instant. Just think about Christopher Reeve for example, one moment a star, next wheelchair bound for life. JYY springs to mind. If Coates goes to a well run club and attractive salary he's doing what's right for him. I don't think he should consider my feelings or his team mates, coach or the club's either.

Mmm, loyalty means different things to different people. Coates owes me nothing and I him. Stay, go my life remains unaffected. Life can change in an instant. Just think about Christopher Reeve for example, one moment a star, next wheelchair bound for life. JYY springs to mind. If Coates goes to a well run club and attractive salary he's doing what's right for him. I don't think he should consider my feelings or his team mates, coach or the club's either.

If he does go, there is little doubt he will likely become a better player as well, even if Bellamy moves on, they have amazing systems there. His current club is trying to install new ones.

Remember guys, this is a guy who went out of their way to point how climate change is destroying the planet, and in the next breath brags about how he is cleaning up being paid to transport coal. Ethics, morals, or basic decency means nothing if you can make bank.

Remember guys, this is a guy who went out of their way to point how climate change is destroying the planet, and in the next breath brags about how he is cleaning up being paid to transport coal. Ethics, morals, or basic decency means nothing if you can make bank.
Coming from the guy with an imaginary genocidal mysoginist hero as his own personal friend and advisor!!! 😂😂😂😂😂
Ouch right in the feelings meme

Oh, you want me to be the sort who just bends over and accepts unwarranted criticism from the sky fairy fan? You somehow don't notice the twat chiming in with a pointless putdown but jump on me for responding? Huh? Wtf Muckhole didn't need to start putting shit on me.

That’s enough of this, keep it on topic.

Oh, by the way, I transport iron ore.

I was upset When Fifita left.
I was annoyed when Dearden signed elsewhere.
I wont give one shit when Coates leaves.

I keep repeating the mantra that these kids gave us our first spoon, and all my grievances disappear and i say good riddance to them.

Broncos will be back on top again one day, and when they are, i will look at the players who left and be thankful they did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• LittleDavey
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Justwin
  • Lazza
  • Gaz
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Manofoneway
  • RolledOates
  • Jazza
  • Harry Sack
  • sooticus
  • theshed
  • FACTHUNT
  • Aldo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.