NRL Player Movements & Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
not NRL related, but GI has been released by the Warrington Wolves (mutual agreement) after a hamstring injury was worse than first thought.

he'll remain at the club in a volunteer capacity as a player mentor

Isaac Lui has signed with the Titans for the next 3 seasons ... I would have thought forwards were the last thing the Titans need more of

That is a strange signing. Maybe they've found a suitor for Ese'ese. He's clearly not fancied at all by Holbrook and on decent coin (rumoured 500k/y).

Joliffe, Fotuaika, Wallace, Peachey, Tino, Lisone, Ese and Liu seems like far too many middles.

Maybe there's a plan to move Tino to an edge?

That is a strange signing. Maybe they've found a suitor for Ese'ese. He's clearly not fancied at all by Holbrook and on decent coin (rumoured 500k/y).

Joliffe, Fotuaika, Wallace, Peachey, Tino, Lisone, Ese and Liu seems like far too many middles.

Maybe there's a plan to move Tino to an edge?

I’d take Eseese if they’re chipping in.

Rothfield reporting that all 3 of the teams bidding to become the second Brisbane team have spoken to Ponga's father about him signing with them on money that is "previously unheard of in rugby league"

Rothfield reporting that all 3 of the teams bidding to become the second Brisbane team have spoken to Ponga's father about him signing with them on money that is "previously unheard of in rugby league"
So Munster would be available for 2023 then???

There were some reported attutude issues at Newcastle but he seemed to play well there before he left. Maybe this is a Peachey replacement.

He's better than a lot rate him but I cannot help but wonder if his application and attitude aren't problem areas. He certainly has sufficient talent.

Rothfield also reporting that Leeds have made Seibold a big money offer to coach them next year after their current coach (Richard Agar) quit to work under Fitzgibbon at the Sharks next season

Only in rugby league can you tank workplaces and still get job offers all over the place.

Only in rugby league can you tank workplaces and still get job offers all over the place.

I also don't ever recall seeing a head coach quit for an assistant role

Rothfield is a Sharks fan obviously, so you know, take it with a grain of salt.

Not true. Same applies to CEO's all the time, and perhaps more than anywehere else, it applies to Politics.

Tyran Wishart- Rod’s son signs with Storm.

Loiero promoted to top 30. He’s a Coast junior so good promotion.

Tyran Wishart- Rod’s son signs with Storm.

Loiero promoted to top 30. He’s a Coast junior so good promotion.
It's tought to crack that Storm side on an Edge so Loiero is definitely going to have his work cut out getting a run in the NRL.

It's tought to crack that Storm side on an Edge so Loiero is definitely going to have his work cut out getting a run in the NRL.

Yep but at $100k if you get three games or he steps up in a final you’ve got your money back.

Seven Falcons in last two years have debuted for the Storm.

Yep but at $100k if you get three games or he steps up in a final you’ve got your money back.

Seven Falcons in last two years have debuted for the Storm.
Yep, I certainly wasn't knocking his value, just commenting on them currently being one of the harder clubs to crack a start at if you're an apsiring Edge Forward.

Israel Folau has signed with Japanese Rugby team NTT Communications Shining Arcs :rofl

a Palmer United Party spokesman labelling it "bulls***" before being supplied the official release.

the NZ Herald says he has been in talks with Japanese rugby clubs for months

Israel Folau has signed with Japanese Rugby team NTT Communications Shining Arcs :rofl

a Palmer United Party spokesman labelling it "bulls***" before being supplied the official release.

the NZ Herald says he has been in talks with Japanese rugby clubs for months

Haha Folau and Palmer are made for each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • Ondi
  • porouian
  • broncotville
  • Broncosgirl
  • Foordy
  • Tim K
  • Fitzy
  • Socnorb
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.