NRL Player Movements & Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
True but the key plank of having a two tiered system is that it would also be televised. 2, 10 teams comp's means 10 games a weekend, a win for the broadcasters as more games, a win for the 2nd division as they get air time and can build a fan base, and the cost for running a 2nd division would be lower making expansion teams such as W.A, P.N.G and Fiji viable. It would also shatter the NRL monopoly and hopefully make the reffing standards better in 1st grade, as if we see consistently bad standard to tell a narrative in the main league, people would be able to switch over to a fairer called 2nd division.

I thought I read it was 900k
Before they amended the articles to remove the amount I do remember reading $3.3Mil over 3 years.

And there are still other acticles prior to his resigning suggesting - "I think it will be a three-year extension to that deal. They are talking in the vicinity of upwards of $3 million dollars."

Last edited:
Before they amended the articles to remove the amount I do remember reading $3.3Mil over 3 years.

And there are still other acticles prior to his resigning suggesting - "I think it will be a three-year extension to that deal. They are talking in the vicinity of upwards of $3 million dollars."

So yeah, now he has signed, that amount will keep going down until he leaves when it will return to higher than the original amount.

Wtf has this Stephen Crichton done in the game for him to think he is worth $2.25 million over 3 years. Its utter madness. He has played 26 games and looked good in a pretty dominant side. If anyone pays that for him then Manu will be looking at double that when his next contract comes up because he is twice the player Crichton is.

Wtf has this Stephen Crichton done in the game for him to think he is worth $2.25 million over 3 years. Its utter madness. He has played 26 games and looked good in a pretty dominant side. If anyone pays that for him then Manu will be looking at double that when his next contract comes up because he is twice the player Crichton is.

Yeah but you know, Roosters. So he get paid peanuts.

Huge signing for the Dogs and I'd say Coates to the Storm looking more and more likely.

I'd be amazed now if Coates doesn't end up in Melbourne.

I feel like we get one somewhat good signing every few years and every other team signs four good players every year.

We focus on juniors. It’s looking increasingly like it’s to our detriment.

If Coates wasn't selected for QLD, there would likely be no problem in re-signing him quietly and probably fairly cheaply.

Last edited:
If Coates wasn't selected for QLD, there would likely be no problem in re-signing him quietly and probably fairly cheaply.
Bennet fucked us again

Huge signing for the Dogs and I'd say Coates to the Storm looking more and more likely.

should we just shut the club down right now?

we may as well since you seem to think every player is desperate to run away from the club as fast as they can after one poor year.

should we just shut the club down right now?

we may as well since you seem to think every player is desperate to run away from the club as fast as they can after one poor year.

Let’s hope I’m wrong, I sure hope I am but so far Fifita has already gone and Staggs can’t wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • bazza
  • Allo
  • Harry Sack
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • leon.bott
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.