NRL Player Movements & Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
A mate of mine's mother works in real estate and he's been sworn to secrecy but he told me that Bellyache was making inquiries about houses over the weekend!!!!!
Would be a nice twist if Belly comes here next year and Coates goes to Storm.

Was I hearing things when I heard Rabs say Gagai might be heading to Parramatta? When did they get in the need of a center?

Who knows, but Rabs being a Parra fan could be the good sauce. I have no idea, surely Jenning wasn't on that much.
Parra offered Staggs 800k apparently so they must have both the cash and the need. The fact they have a back rower playing in the centres suggests they have a need.

Who knows, but Rabs being a Parra fan could be the good sauce. I have no idea, surely Jenning wasn't on that much.

Fergo off contract and was apparently on $500k... he'll be let go.

Parra offered Staggs 800k apparently so they must have both the cash and the need. The fact they have a back rower playing in the centres suggests they have a need.

They have Waqa on pretty big money sitting on the sideline at the moment... sooo his contract will probably disappear next year... because... Sydney???

Have you seen how good that second rower is going though?

Have you seen how good that second rower is going though?
If only our entitled princess would put in like that in their non-prefer positions. He's not kicking stones likes Oates was. Oates this season is showing why he should have shut up and trusted the process.

I just about fell off my chair when i saw an article on NRL.com (although i haven't seen it elsewhere) saying the Storm would are in a fight to retain Finucane (who they want to keep) due to salary cap issues.

apparently he want to stay, but has met with 2 clubs. Storm haven't tabled him an offer yet. several moving pieces in their tight salary cap has prevent this according to NRL.com

I just about fell off my chair when i saw an article on NRL.com (although i haven't seen it elsewhere) saying the Storm would are in a fight to retain Finucane (who they want to keep) due to salary cap issues.

apparently he want to stay, but has met with 2 clubs. Storm haven't tabled him an offer yet. several moving pieces in their tight salary cap has prevent this according to NRL.com

He won't stay.

One look at his injury record suggests he's a massive risk moving forward and Storm won't be matching offers made for him by other more desperate clubs.

I think they'll table him a significantly reduced offer and he will do the smart thing (considering his body) and chase the cash elsewhere.

I almost fell off my chair that two other clubs were interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • Morkel
  • Waynesaurus
  • Manofoneway
  • Ras
  • Fitzy
  • Strop
  • broncos4life
  • MrTickyMcG
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Galah
  • BroncosAlways
  • Culhwch
  • Foordy
  • LGH
  • Johnny92
  • GCBRONCO
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.