NRL Player Movements & Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
191162614 322896779463921 1285584968571822108 n

That discussion with Kent about this crackdown was absolutely hilarious. He just kept shouting and shouting and not listening to the point that was being made and I was so happy the other three didn’t back down and made the ACTUAL point clear finally because he realised shouting them down wouldn’t work. I love James Graham, could listen to his views all day.

I was wondering that. It is official now, so they are in the market for a halfback. I wonder if Milf might go there as soon as next week.
Or Taylor?

Brandon Smith staying at the Storm.

“I will be at the Melbourne Storm next year 100 per cent,” Smith said.

I can’t leave that contract and I’ve spoken to Frank (football boss Frank Ponissi) about it and my contract is solid for next year.

“I will be here next year so that’s my future."

Lol he sounds sooooo keen to be playing for them next year haha

I think his manager will push hard over the upcoming off season and storm will let him go for nothing

“I will be at the Melbourne Storm next year 100 per cent,” Smith said.

I can’t leave that contract and I’ve spoken to Frank (football boss Frank Ponissi) about it and my contract is solid for next year.

“I will be here next year so that’s my future."

Lol he sounds sooooo keen to be playing for them next year haha

I think his manager will push hard over the upcoming off season and storm will let him go for nothing
What an endorsement......I'll be here next year coz I have to be
If a Bronco player said that can you imagine the uproar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Culhwch
  • Mustafur
  • Battler
  • Galah
  • Harry Sack
  • TimWhatley
  • Foordy
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Brocko
  • Stix
  • Broncosgirl
  • Johnny92
  • Fozz
  • Fitzy
  • jd87
  • KateBroncos1812
  • GCBRONCO
  • Organix
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.