NRL Player Movements & Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hooper is reporting that a "Tigers Official" picked up the phone to Canberra and made them a trade offer of Luke Brooks and Moses Mbye for Jack Wighton and Josh Hodgson

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

When I saw that segment I thought, well that explains why no one wants to go to the Tigers if they are putting out stupid offers like that, no one will want to deal with them. Remember they wanted to swap Walters for Walsh as well.

When I saw that segment I thought, well that explains why no one wants to go to the Tigers if they are putting out stupid offers like that, no one will want to deal with them. Remember they wanted to swap Walters for Walsh as well.

i think this meme perfectly sums up they response the Tigers would have received for both those offers

8714016 3x2 940x627

Current reporting is that there are 6 clubs in the race for Finucane, with him expected to make a decision by the end of the week.

only offer i have seen reported, is the Cowboys ($1.8 million over 3 years)

p.s.

I did laugh at Cronk, saying the Bellamy doesn't lose players he wants to keep, before saying how much Bellamy rates Finucane, then saying he expects Finucane to leave the Storm

Current reporting is that there are 6 clubs in the race for Finucane, with him expected to make a decision by the end of the week.

only offer i have seen reported, is the Cowboys ($1.8 million over 3 years)

p.s.

I did laugh at Cronk, saying the Bellamy doesn't lose players he wants to keep, before saying how much Bellamy rates Finucane, then saying he expects Finucane to leave the Storm
Belly was also very vocal about not wanting to lose Hynes

The Bulldogs have reportedly shopped Kyle Flanagan to UK clubs (there is some interest there). the Bulldogs are even prepared to chip in a big chunk of his salary to get him off the books

The Bulldogs have reportedly shopped Kyle Flanagan to UK clubs (there is some interest there). the Bulldogs are even prepared to chip in a big chunk of his salary to get him off the books
And they would have to as well... he's their Croft except signed for 2 more years.

I suppose at least they were smart enough to realise it in his first year and look to punt him straight away

Excluding Pearce has there ever been a whipping boy as bad as Flanagan is being treated?

Moylan confirmed another year for the Sharps Shonks Sharks

After signing Gagai, the Knights have dropped out of the race for Finucane

however the Wests Tigers have entered the race

After signing Gagai, the Knights have dropped out of the race for Finucane

however the Wests Tigers have entered the race

Now that would be a smart signing for a dumb team.

Now that would be a smart signing for a dumb team.

They probably end up with their best option purely because they screwed all the others up. Hehe

Am I the only one who thinks Finucane is overrated and will be bang average outside of Melbourne?

Finucane off to the Sharks on a four yr deal..

So, I guess Bellamy will once again drag some vagrant out of an industrial bin in the boondocks of Bray Park and turn him into Arthur Beetson with a twist of Gorden Tallis and a pinch Brad Clyde by March 2022..

FFS…

Finucane off to the Sharks on a four yr deal..

So, I guess Bellamy will once again drag some vagrant out of an industrial bin in the boondocks of Bray Park and turn him into Arthur Beetson with a twist of Gorden Tallis and a pinch Brad Clyde by March 2022..

FFS…
4 years? Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Shane Tronc
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Foordy
  • Sproj
  • pennywisealfie
  • ostin86
  • kman
  • RodF
  • Skyblues87
  • Harry Sack
  • Santa
  • Fitzy
  • Allo
  • Xzei
  • Robboi_321
  • Broncosgirl
  • KateBroncos1812
  • BroncosAlways
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.