NRL Season Recommencing

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Confirmed by Fox Sports / CM / DT and others.

it's a good thing I play games because **** me there's just about nothing left to do... especially once proper lockdown hits.

movies and games... for 6 months.
My work is going to be as busy as ever but no footy suckssssss. It's the biggest thing I look forward to every year :(

I guess there's a lot more time for gaming now, so I'll look at the positives.

This helps in the injury department.

giphy.gif

Titans and Warriors absolutely fucking cheering right now

Just as I was starting to really enjoy the banter. Stay healthy guys and go broncos !!

This sucks.

I know a lot of people have it a lot worse off than me but going to Broncos games was a huge stress relief for me. And even just watching them at home is great. I need a fast forward button for the next few months.

I guess I’ll switch over to fox movies then.

And with that....there goes the North Queensland Cowboys one and only US based fan...

It was only a matter of time; I wish all players and staff the best during the lay-off and hope they stay healthy..

Alos, delighted that the Warriors get to go home to friends and family at least for a while..

See you again in May I guess..?

Last edited:

Active Now

• Dash
  • Fitzy
  • Tmac
  • Culhwch
  • Morepudding
  • Alec
  • MrMoore
  • Wolfie
  • BroncosAlways
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Santa
  • Astro
  • Xzei
  • Gaz
  • winslow_wong
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • ChewThePhatt
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.