NRL Stats

kaidenshipley

kaidenshipley

BRL Player
Jul 5, 2013
Does anyone here know the record for most meters gained in a match by an individual player?

Nice to see a player like Steve Price hold that record. Great forward with a great attitude and morals.

Uate's performance in Round 26 2011 against the Rabbitohs would be up there as well. A finals spot was up for grabs for both sides but the Rabbitohs were blown away by Uate who scored 4 barnstorming tries and made something like 350 meters. It was the best individual performance by a winger I've ever seen.

Steve Price was close to the best player in the world in 2007. Had a few 300+ games.

I met Steve Price at a charity game in Ipswich a few years ago. He wasn't playing but was there to support it. As was Terry Campese. I know Campese is big for a half, but he would have been the same size as Price, so IRL Steve wasn't the height of a Petero or the stockiness of a Webcke. Makes his achievements all the more impressive as it was pure heart & desire, not just pure strength.

I'd say Hodges would've gotten half close to that record a few times.

I met Steve Price at a charity game in Ipswich a few years ago. He wasn't playing but was there to support it. As was Terry Campese. I know Campese is big for a half, but he would have been the same size as Price, so IRL Steve wasn't the height of a Petero or the stockiness of a Webcke. Makes his achievements all the more impressive as it was pure heart & desire, not just pure strength.

Steve Price came into a shopping centre I worked in a few years back with his family. Just had on shirt, shorts and thongs. Dude was about the same height as me (6"2), but chest and shoulders built like a mufucka.

Steve Price came into a shopping centre I worked in a few years back with his family. Just had on shirt, shorts and thongs. Dude was about the same height as me (6"2), but chest and shoulders built like a mufucka.

Was that during his playing days? This charity game was in the pre-season the year after he retired. He was just in a black Warriors polo and he didn't look like he could pull the ears off a gun guard...

Was that during his playing days? This charity game was in the pre-season the year after he retired. He was just in a black Warriors polo and he didn't look like he could pull the ears off a gun guard...

It was circa ~2009/2010. Was he still playing then?

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • FACTHUNT
  • Manofoneway
  • bazza
  • Bish
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • kman
  • Nerd
  • eazy-duzzit
  • marw
  • ivanhungryjak
  • thenry
  • Financeguy
  • Ejbroncos
  • Johnny92
  • Yem
  • MrTickyMcG
  • heartly87
  • BroncosFan_Corey
... and 55 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.