NRLW & General Women's Rugby League Discussion 2021-22

Upton three tries v Easts!

Jamie Lee Lewis been good for the Tigers.

Hands off Millie, you flogs!!!

Newcastle need spine players.

Newcastle want to sign Elliott. Yaha.

I raise you this.

Talk online we’re losing both Upton and Boyle to Newcastle.

Horrible outcome if true.

It’s coming from that hack Brown so I don’t want to give it much air, however she has good rapport with especially the women players because women

Talk online we’re losing both Upton and Boyle to Newcastle.

Horrible outcome if true.

It’s coming from that hack Brown so I don’t want to give it much air, however she has good rapport with especially the women players because women

Homer Simpson Reaction GIF by hoppip

For mine, they are the two most essential to keep.

Homer Simpson Reaction GIF by hoppip

For mine, they are the two most essential to keep.

If Boyle wants to leave she can. The whole Elliott thing will come home to roost eventually.

Also a massive hypocrite after refusing to leave Brisbane last season but suddenly is happy to go now, so ultimately, Bye Felecia.

I presume Ali will have one of the marquee spots this season, but I hope it’s the first and last season, because she’s being less and less effective and we need to start bringing Ferguson into the halves with Aiken.

Lauren Brown is a very important player for the squad and was arguably our best player this season. She deserves a marquee spot imo, also helps she’s a lifelong broncos fan

Why would Upton go there? Money?

Boyle I understand.

Why would Upton go there? Money?

Boyle I understand.

Probably, although it’s possible some have gotten restless after this season. I don’t believe it’s a case of getting upset at not winning, but just a change of scenery.

Upton bounces around a lot between Brisbane/GC, Rockhampton and Townsville, so Newcastle is only another hour flight away anyway.

I thought Johnston might get a marquee spot but she’ll never play anywhere else while Newcastle have a side so they don’t need to do anything to keep her.

If we do lose both, I’d like to get either Teitzel if the Cows don’t have a team or snag Pelite from the GC. We also definitely need to strengthen our forwards as well, or alternatively it’ll make Kelvin pick his bench better by actually using more than one prop for 10-15 mins because we’ve lost a big minute forward. It was a main reason we lost to the Roosters in the Semi

Can’t believe both Upton and Boyle are not with the broncos anymore. Do we get teitzel?

I am surprised because it’s not as if the female players can up and relocate as easily as the men on reduced salaries as they are……can they?

Confirmed now

Sad Will Ferrell GIF

Of the pair, Upton is the more upsetting. Love watching her play.

I am surprised because it’s not as if the female players can up and relocate as easily as the men on reduced salaries as they are……can they?

It depends. As I’ve said Upton is a bit nomadic. With the short seasons they’re effectively taking an 8 week contract for 20-30k or whatever the marquee wage is at least.

Can’t believe both Upton and Boyle are not with the broncos anymore. Do we get teitzel?

I hope so. All depends on what the Gold Stars (Cowgirls) are doing. Teitzel’s been playing second row since coming back to BMD level anyway

It depends. As I’ve said Upton is a bit nomadic. With the short seasons they’re effectively taking an 8 week contract for 20-30k or whatever the marquee wage is at least.
Yeah true it is a short season.

Active Now

• TwoLeftFeet
  • Justwin
  • Broncosgirl
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Harry Sack
  • Fozz
  • heartly87
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Broncorob
  • Skyblues87
  • Cavalo
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  • Aldo
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Midean
  • HarryAllan7
  • johnny plath
  • Xzei
  • kiwi2
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.