NRLW & General Women's Rugby League Discussion 2021-22

Titans make some excellent signings (sadly)

Brill, Raftstrand-Smith, Mato and Karli Hansen (Kiwi Fern)

Looks like we’ll be signing Gould again, perhaps in conjunction with Loz Brown maybe playing some hooker.

We definitely need some backrowers now

Also Chante Temara joins her sister at the Roosters, so we will definitely need some hooking options even after I’m assuming Gould gets announced

Ugh Bloody Toidans!
If we don't win this year ij demand they re-structure the cap to spread the talent again/tear the winning team apart. Its just not fair, this is Australia, everyone deserves a fair go. So unfair

I’m predicting a Brianna Clark to the Titans signing as well. They’re basically just the blue and yellow Warriors at this rate

Shaniah Power too

Abdo also has stated they may revise the competition depending on the covid situation in NSW. They’ll know more next week.

Gladys clearly part of the conspiracy to stop our four-peat

Titans make some excellent signings (sadly)

Brill, Raftstrand-Smith, Mato and Karli Hansen (Kiwi Fern)

Looks like we’ll be signing Gould again, perhaps in conjunction with Loz Brown maybe playing some hooker.

We definitely need some backrowers now

Shattered the Broncos didn't get Brill. Should have jumped on that straight away. She was great for Valleys.

Shattered the Broncos didn't get Brill. Should have jumped on that straight away. She was great for Valleys.
Yeah I was hoping we’d get her. Gould won’t last forever and is already 38.

I’m getting the feeling it won’t really matter as I reckon they’ll cancel this year’s comp. it’ll cost too much to delay outside the men’s season and with Sydney on lockdown and SEQ having rolling restrictions, it’ll be too much to overcome in such a short space seeing as most players wouldn’t be able to bubble for 8 weeks

“He conceded several marquee players knocked back offers to join the Titans under the NRL's centralised contract system. Some of those players have since re-signed with the Broncos.”

Sounds like more than just Millie said ‘nah get fucked’ when getting moved to the Titans was put in front of them

“He conceded several marquee players knocked back offers to join the Titans under the NRL's centralised contract system. Some of those players have since re-signed with the Broncos.”

Sounds like more than just Millie said ‘nah get fucked’ when getting moved to the Titans was put in front of them
So the Titans recruitment strategy has passed over to their women's team as well.

I still don’t think it’ll go ahead. NRL wouldn’t dare put the comp on outside of the men’s season, and condensing it would be unfair and dangerous for the girls to be playing every 3-4 days to get a whole round robin completed inside the finals.

Gladys and NSW have fucked it for them. continue signing players and pay them their contracts but as sad and disappointing as it is, just call it off then. There’s no shame in it, the AFLW did it for the 2020 season

Krystal Rota to join the Knights presumably as a marquee and will be joined by a number of other Kiwi girls, Elsie Albert returning to the Merge, and Steph Hancock apparently joining the Titans

Still signing our former players

Standalone season starting GF week. Still no announcement of venues and times etc, and all clubs have to check availability for the later start

Nice article from Mary K about the Broncos girls. I really hope the men's side get back to this level and attitude about staying at the club over taking money elsewhere

Dragons confirm re-signing of Elsie Albert (PNG), Talei Holmes (Fiji) and NSW U19 reps Teagan Berry, Jaime Chapman, and promotion of Dragons academy and fellow NSW U19 reps Keele Brown and Chantel Tugaga

Titans confirm signings of Brianna Clark, Shaniah Power and Jasmine Peters.

They really just the Warriors transplanted to the Gold Coast, which lets face it is right on brand for the GC

5 more players - Hayley Maddick, Emily Bass, Jada Ferguson, Nakita Sao and Kaitlyn Phillips

Unread

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Broncos Maestro
  • bb_gun
  • NSW stables
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.