NRLW 2021 Round 4 Titans v Broncos

While it was only one game and you don’t want to overreact, I wonder if we’ll see Ali shift to lock and give Ferguson a run at 7. It’s something we need to look at so Jada can be comfortable at 7 when we need her to be

Ali’s looked off the pace and has gone with a lot of poor options this season, namely the hospital passes she throws every game, particularly when she turns it back in to a forward that is always about to be tackled anyway. I hope it’s just down to a lack of playing since BHP ended well over 6 months ago

I think we’d also be better served running a more standard bench of Gould/Maddick, Murdoch, Lenarduzzi/Phillips and Sautia - 3 forwards and a bench hooker/utility

Phillips gave us something different on that edge and Hall I think is a better prop than second row, at least with the way she’s been used this season (badly). So either Phillips can stay there or come off the bench and Hall can move into the prop rotation with Murdoch when Millie and Chelsea are off

Also while it was a close game, a little disappointed that Kelvin didn’t use Mata’afa and instead ran Gould as a middle forward. Because a 39yo 5”3, 65kg hooker is who you want rucking the ball up apparently

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Galah
  • Battler
  • NSW stables
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Johnny92
  • Harry Sack
  • Redux
  • Allo
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.