NRLW NRLW Brisbane Broncos Discussion 2024

Lmao typical from that merc

Pretty harsh when the average is earning $37,000 to call any of them mercenaries. She gave up a WC spot because she had to work her job.

Until it's a full-time wage they will have to keep moving. No one is staying put for $37,000.

Chapman signs to the Titans

edit: and with multi-year deals available, she’s there til the end of 25

We don’t seem to like signing anyone hey.

We don’t seem to like signing anyone hey.

No we don’t. With Prince as coach, I’m honestly waiting for him to just roll out the Valleys team from year before last

We might pick a few players, but I don’t see any big names like the this happening

I was secretly hoping Loz Brown might come back as we desperately need a hooker but she’s staying at the GC.

Titans have the QLD Origin coach as their coach so players probably see a better program to go to a higher level (even if these two are both dirty Blues)

No we don’t. With Prince as coach, I’m honestly waiting for him to just roll out the Valleys team from year before last

We might pick a few players, but I don’t see any big names like the this happening

I was secretly hoping Loz Brown might come back but she’s staying at the GC as we desperately need a hooker.

Titans have the QLD Origin coach as their coach so players probably see a better program to go to a higher level (even if these two are both dirty Blues)

I am worried we aren't going to lock up anyone other than Brigginshaw.

I think we should lock up:
3. Ciesolka
5. Robinson
6. AIken
8. Lenarduzzi
12. Hall

Problem is, only one spine spot is locked up (although Brigginshaw will be one obviously), and even though I say locked up, rumour has it we might well lose Aiken as well. :(

Well this is disappointing. It's like we won those first few comps and then just gave up.

I am worried we aren't going to lock up anyone other than Brigginshaw.

I think we should lock up:
3. Ciesolka
5. Robinson
6. AIken
8. Lenarduzzi
12. Hall

Problem is, only one spine spot is locked up (although Brigginshaw will be one obviously), and even though I say locked up, rumour has it we might well lose Aiken as well. :(

Aiken is as good as gone imo

Ferguson should be the other half, but wouldn’t surprise me if we do something stupid like play Maddick at 6 (she’s been there for Norths this season) and play Jada at hooker again

Talk that we’ll be signing Gayle Broughton from Parra so that will answer the fullback question …. but may firm the above scenario which will be so fucking dumb.

Jada is a halfback, play her at halfback and sign a hooker better than Maynard.

Maddick to her credit did improve towards the end of the last season, but that’s not saying much really

Do we have a more limited salary cap than other clubs? How are we losing pretty much everyone from what in my opinion was a pretty limited team to begin with. Like how can we not even keep Aiken?

Screenshot 20230331 191504 LinkedIn

Chapman is a loss.

Hope we have someone lined up to make that loss hurt less.

It likely wont happen but I would go for Kelly.

It likely wont happen but I would go for Kelly.

As much as I love giving Mythabelle shit, objectively would be a great get.

Would be bizarre seeing her in a Broncs jersey

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Hurrijo
  • Griffo
  • Mustafur
  • Wild Horse
  • MrRobot
  • Organix
  • bb_gun
  • Pablo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.