NRLW NRLW Brisbane Broncos Discussion 2024

Bass has signed to the Titans so we definitely need at least one other winger

Kaitlyn Philips goes to the Titans as well. She looked good int first season, invisible in the second. No biggie

I’m not too fussed about Bass leaving, she was good mostly, but has some poor handling when scoring tries and no real game-breaking ability like Robbo or Ciesiolka so eh

Boom! That’s too fantastic re-signings right there.

Boom! That’s too fantastic re-signings right there.
Mate I hate two* do it, but I have too*........

You're right though, so glad these to* are going around again!!

Sophie Holyman moves to the Raiders

That’s an excellent signing.

She is an absolute weapon, that's the most exciting signing yet.

I can’t understand how we have a better team than last year already but with more clubs trying to sign effectively the same pool of players?

I can’t understand how we have a better team than last year already but with more clubs trying to sign effectively the same pool of players?
Without Aiken and amber hall I reckon we are about on par currently..

Without Aiken and amber hall I reckon we are about on par currently..
Amber I’m hoping will still be announced. If we only lose Aiken but have gained Broughton, Brill and Teitzel, as good as Tarryn is, that’s an improvement. No Amber I agree mostly, although we have a better spine than last year so we won’t have to rely on her so much

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • Midean
  • Xzei
  • Lurker
  • Mustafur
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.