NRLW Grand Final - Broncos vs Dragons

The physicality of this team is incredible. Reminds me of when we had Tunza, Thorn, Webcke, Tallis and Petero.

Dragons knock on yet get the ball back. Incredible.

Are Cozza and Wright auditioning for first grade coaching roles cause if they are, they have my curiosity.

lol this is like women against little girls.

If Pilley can learn to get a pass away she is going to be a weapon.
[automerge]1570342700[/automerge]
Upton reminds me of a female version of Brett Hodgson

Last edited:
Millie Boyle and Amber Pilley are fantastic!

Sterlo getting excited for a comeback.

Lolz at the Dragons celebrating like they can still win.

Haha Sims making Sterlo pick a best Bronco player.

The dragons number 2, giggity

The number 3 ain't bad either
[automerge]1570343228[/automerge]
I reckon Sterlo may have had a fat wad on the Dragons as outsiders

Last edited:
This Dragons side is so overrated. Both as a team and individually. One decent game against a shit Roosters side and all of a sudden they were favourites with the best back 5 in the comp. **** off!

Studden and Sergis are so far overrated it isn’t funny.

This Dragons side is so overrated. Both as a team and individually. One decent game against a shit Roosters side and all of a sudden they were favourites with the best back 5 in the comp. **** off!

Studden and Sergis are so far overrated it isn’t funny.

Studden is the female Ben Hunt
[automerge]1570343449[/automerge]
Whats betting we lose 4 or 5 players again after this year to try and even up the competition.

Last edited:
Well done, ladies. If only the blokes played with your level of professionalism.

That was one of the most dominant performances of Rugby league i think i've seen.

Unread

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Hurrijo
  • Battler
  • Mustafur
  • Allo
  • Morkel
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.