NRLW Grand Final - Broncos vs Dragons

Well done ladies. Composed yet aggressive performance. Dominanted all areas since kick off. THAT is a broncos performance!

Increasing the number of games seems like a good idea. With 4 max, you just stack your side with the biggest players you can and roll over the opposition. It'll be interesting to see if that changes if the combinations keep getting stronger with more games in total.

Well done girls outstanding back to back! Any chance we can get Brigginshaw in the NRL side? Also Tamika Upton reminds me of Paul Hauff with her running style.

You bloody ripper!

On the big stage, they turned up the heat on the Dragons with their defence and they couldn't get into the game. The forwards were impressive, the halves mixed things up excellently and the backs weren't afraid to back themselves. If anything they were unlucky not to win by more.

Special shout out to Upton. Fullback is one of the most demanding positions in the modern game and I thought she was outstanding there, typified by her late effort on the Dragons back (Penitani?). She's only slight, but the way she kept digging in with the ball and taking her hits was most impressive.

Also really liked that late switch from Wright with Hancock and Hall was really smart. Hancock saved her best game for the final and her experience through the middle appeared to give Broncos that edge. Meanwhile Hall off the bench was just able to maintain the momentum and the Dragons just couldn't cope with that rotation.

Very proud of this team. I was interested to see how they would respond after last week and they came up with the perfect response.

Well done girls outstanding back to back! Any chance we can get Brigginshaw in the NRL side? Also Tamika Upton reminds me of Paul Hauff with her running style.

I doubt Milford would be humble enough to take pointers from brigginshaw. He was too good for Lockyer..

Unread

Active Now

• Morkel
  • Hurrijo
  • Broncosgirl
  • Organix
  • ThomasovPreaf
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.