NRLW judiciary system

NSW stables

NSW stables

NRL Player
May 3, 2019
So ali is on report for a shot on the legs of a kicker. I dont see her escaping without a suspension. Does anyone know if the suspension system operates differently to the men's given it is a shorter season? Otherwise we may not have her for the grandfinal.

So ali is on report for a shot on the legs of a kicker. I dont see her escaping without a suspension. Does anyone know if the suspension system operates differently to the men's given it is a shorter season? Otherwise we may not have her for the grandfinal.
"How can we stop the Broncos from winning this year I wonder......"

I don't think I've watched a game of footy like that game yesterday. In the second half almost every tackle the dragons player would act like they had been crippled. The next play though they were up and running. There were genuine injuries too as girls were just dropping like flies. It looked like a whole team of Josh Dugans.

Last edited:
In regards to the hip drop style of tackle, I do think it’s something that needs to be coached out of players, men and women, as it’s instinctive to try everything you can with what you have to stop your opponent. The problem is the body isn’t rubber and people will get hurt when they have body weight dropped onto a bending joint.

I’m a guy, and even if I was in the same league of athleticism of those girls, I still wouldn’t like the full weight of Amber Paris-Hall landing on my ankle. Contact sport argument is valid to a degree, however you shouldn’t be getting injured by a particular tackle style

Has there been any news ? I haven’t seen any judiciary reports

I am shocked I legitimately thought they would take their opportunity to **** us.

wait until that useless game next week.

they'll take the early guilty plea ... then sneeze next week in effectively a dead rubber and be rubbed out of the GF

If you watch the incident her hair was obscuring her jersey and that’s what she grabbed for when the dragon girl pulled away she lost a grip of her jersey and was only left with her hair, she then immediately let go of hair and tackled her. Nothing to see hear, but because Broncos all the commentators have a huge whinge to give the public their measured portion of controvers.

The amount of times the commentators called these ordinary players ‘superstars’ was quite off-puttin. I get they’re trying to hype the game but stay with in the realms of feasible FFS.

Both have taken early guilty pleas

Paris-Hall out for a week, Brigginshaw free to play

Hall is actually no contest, I guess the club sees it as an opportunity to rest her and not have the 25 points hanging over her head from the front early guilty plea.

Hall is actually no contest, I guess the club sees it as an opportunity to rest her and not have the 25 points hanging over her head from the front early guilty plea.

Ah yeah my bad. I thought it was a week regardless for some reason. Just hope Ali doesn't do anything silly this week

Active Now

• Rambstien
  • Jedhead
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Johnny92
  • Jazza
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Big Del
  • Lurker
  • bert_lifts
  • GCBRONCO
  • FACTHUNT
  • Old Mate
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.