NRLW Round 1 - Broncos vs Dragons

TRY to Ali Brigginshaw well deserved.

Last edited:
Good opportunity here for the Broncos to score a late try.

When I first heard about the women’s comp I was pretty meh about it. But that was quality. There were a lot of nice plays and massive hits.

When I first heard about the women’s comp I was pretty meh about it. But that was quality. There were a lot of nice plays and massive hits.

I like that you get to just watch a footy game without all the b/s drama you put up with in the NRL. It's even nice to hear commentators aren't dwelling on every little thing too.

Last edited:
I like that you get to just watch a footy game without all the b/s drama you put up with in the NRL. It's even nice to hear commentators aren't dwelling on every little thing too.

I said when the women's Origin match was on, but it reminds of watching rugby league when I was growing up - so much more open, and a lot more enjoyable for a spectator.

There's a lot more chancing your arm as opposed to playing the percentages. Absolutely love it.

Also, may or may not have a crush on Chelsea Lenarduzzi.

I said when the women's Origin match was on, but it reminds of watching rugby league when I was growing up - so much more open, and a lot more enjoyable for a spectator.

There's a lot more chancing your arm as opposed to playing the percentages. Absolutely love it.

Also, may or may not have a crush on Chelsea Lenarduzzi.

It's what I miss most from the modern game, we focus so much on every little thing that it's at the expense of the game and the critics spend so much time putting the boot into the game and especially the refs that any attempt to try to resolve issues can never happen for any great length of time.

Unbelievable how polarizing the attitude of the women was compared to the male team. Those indifferent ***** seriously need a major rocket.

Maitua Feterika was really dominating in that first half. She was a big part of why Broncos were able to get a roll on.

Brittany Breayley was also quite good out of dummy half, she was a handful around the ruck constantly catching out lazy defenders.

Chelsea Baker is a bit of a livewire. I like her, she's a good player.

The egg that come up on the broncs player (must learn their names) was horrendous.

How she just carried on running is amazing.

Julia Robinson. Shame she got put into touch in that next contact. But do you think the tackle fazed her?

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Fozz
  • Jedhead
  • unnerv1ng
  • Dash
  • theshed
  • Xzei
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.