Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Our girls are still undefeated ... beating the Roosters 20-0

Yeah the girls

Great comebacks for Robinson and Lenarduzzi.

Baker is trying hard but things aren’t coming off for her. Goal kicking would be a concern if we weren’t scoring 4+ tries to 1, or in this case, 0.

Pilley is so versatile being able to play both sides and Turner is playing solid at left.

Gould and Aiken are a nice 1-2 of speed and solid defence.

Boyle and Paris-Hall are so good. Brander is providing a lot of go-forward on the left and has a nice combo with AB. Peters under the posts seems to be inevitable. Hitting really well and having a much better year.

Warriors will be a good test, I feel we’ll face them in the final anyway

I thought it was a really physical game. The Roosters couldn't hold onto the ball, but they just kept turning up defensively and the Broncos had to remain patient and take their opportunities when they came. They rellished playing tough ugly football and it's a credit to the forwards.

Hopefully Brigginshaw pulls up alright. She appears to be the best game manager in the competition and her kicking game gives the Broncos an edge over the competition.

Back to back is certainly firming.

I thought it was a really physical game. The Roosters couldn't hold onto the ball, but they just kept turning up defensively and the Broncos had to remain patient and take their opportunities when they came. They rellished playing tough ugly football and it's a credit to the forwards.

Hopefully Brigginshaw pulls up alright. She appears to be the best game manager in the competition and her kicking game gives the Broncos an edge over the competition.

Back to back is certainly firming.

What happened to Brigginshaw?

Call me simple minded, but I'm giving the girls a huge rap for what they did today. 20 points to zero went a little way to restoring some pride in the Bronco name and the Bronco culture of old.

Call me simple minded, but I'm giving the girls a huge rap for what they did today. 20 points to zero went a little way to restoring some pride in the Bronco name and the Bronco culture of old.
Just watched highlight replays and DAMN they are good!

They probably could have put 50+ on the men’s team last week too 😂😂😂

Who is their coach?

Considering they lost 5 players including 3 of their best, one of which was wnrl player of the year Brailey - the 9; and their 6 - it looks like they haven’t missed a beat. Name another team that has done something like that, it’s Storm and Patriots level coaching imo.

Who is their coach?

Considering they lost 5 players including 3 of their best, one of which was wnrl player of the year Brailey - the 9; and their 6 - it looks like they haven’t missed a beat. Name another team that has done something like that, it’s Storm and Patriots level coaching imo.

Kelvin Wright

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Tmac
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Foordy
  • broncsgoat
  • winslow_wong
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Kev_Guz
  • Brocko
  • HarryAllan7
  • Battler
  • KateBroncos1812
  • IceWorks
  • Hurrijo
  • BroncosAlways
  • The Don
  • mitch222
  • Midean
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.