10. James Tamou
11. Glenn Stewart
12. Greg Bird
13. Paul Gallen

14. Luke Lewis
15. Aaron Woods
16. Tariq Sims
17. Tony Williams

I still don't get the hype around Tony Williams. He's like Taylor, only more useless.
Josh Dugan is worse than Stewart too.

1. Josh Dugan (IF fit... As if he will be)
2. Jarryd Hayne
3. Michael Jennings
4. JMoz
5. BMoz
6. Josh Reynolds
7. Todd Carney
8. James Tamou
9. Robbie Farah
10. Tim Grant
11. Greg Bird
12. Glenn Stewart
13. Paul Gallen

14. Luke Lewis
15. Tariq Sims
16. TRex
17. Aaron Woods

Though truthfully Kurt Gidley will be half because that is how NSW like to roll. I also think Shaun Fensom deserves consideration as he plays a lot like Parker with his workfare, defense and offloading abilities.

Josh Reynolds is a gutsy decision. Firey little player who's arguably been the best five eigth all year but there are still parts of his game I just don't rate. Wouldn't mind him or Graham off the bench though if Lewis is unavailable.

Agree on Fensom too, he's like Johnson but even more difficult to tackle.

Don't think you'd be far off Kidley playing half. The panel on NRL on Fox were trying to push Farah for the position based on that one kick to JMoz.

Jamie Soward???? You taking the piss???

1. Hayne
2. BMoz
3. Jennings
4. JMoz
5. Uate
6. Carney
7. Wallace
8. Tamou
9. Farah
10. Grant
11. Stewart
12. Bird
13. Gallen

14. Wattamong
15. Lewis
16. Merrin (dumped for game 3)
17. T-Rex

I can see Wallace getting the nod over other options because he's one of the more experienced halves out there and he isn't rubbish like Pearce.

Josh Reynolds is too young. Mullen and Pearce (his first stint) showed that you need a few seasons under your belt before playing in the halves for Origin. Maloney's defence is suspect. Soward....is Soward.

Dugan won't be in the frame for fullback because he'll be injured.

Wade Graham is a smokey, he could make an impact off the bench but they've already got Lewis for that.

:haha: I couldn't think of anyone else.

Went with Soward because he's the last half from NSW to achieve anything of note.

Who would you have?

Stewart
B Morris
J Morris
Jennings
Merritt
Carney
A Reynolds
Grant
Farah
Tamou
Stewart
Bird
Gallen

Watmough
Lewis
Woods
Merrin

1. B Stewart
2. B Morris
3. J Morris
4. Jennings
5. Hayne
6. Carney
7. Wallace/Gidley
8. Grant
9. Farah
10. Tamou
11. G Stewart
12. Bird
13. Gallen
14. Lewis
15. Williams
16. T Sims
17. Watmough/Woods/Merrin

Hard to know how they will select next year. I feel that Stuart would love to have Gidley in the side somewhere and very well could be halfback. Im a big fan of Wallace and was felt he should have played this year, but I would not be surprised to see Gidley at halfback next year. Bench could go a number of ways depending on what they want. I feel that they were light on props this year, so one of the bench backrowers should go, probably Watmough. I'm been impressed with Tariq Sims and think Stuart would pick him if not injured.

1. Hayne
2. Morris
3. Morris
4. Jennings
5. Uate
6. Carney
7. Wallace
8. Grant
9. Farrah
10 Tamou
11. Bird
12. Stewart
13. Gallen

14. Reynolds
15. Woods
16. Sims
17. Williams

No love for Maloney to be in the 6? With Carney in the 7?

I will be surprised if Pearce is selected again. He's had far too many games to prove himself now, and I can't remember one decent game from him.

1. Dugan
2. Morris
3. Jennings
4. Morris
5. Hayne
6. Maloney
7. Carney/Wallace
8. Tamou
9. Farah
10. Grant
11. Bird
12. Stewart
13. Gallen

14. Learoyd-Lahrs (still confuses me he hasn't played again, he was very good in a beaten team)
15. Lewis
16. Watmough
17. Mateo

1.Michael Gordan or Jaryd Hayne *
2.B.Morris
3.J.Morris
4.Jennings or Lyon
5.Hayne or Michael Gordan *
6.Carney or Soward(depending on form)
7.Maloney
8.Grant
9.Farrah
10.Tamou
11.Gallen
12.Lewis
13.Bird

14.T.Sims
15.Woods
16.T-Rex
17.Watmough, G.Stewart or Mateo

*I would prefer Hayne play fullback for his kicking ability.so if Michael Gordan can play on the wing then he'll go there,if not,fullback for him.

Not sure why you have bothered naming Lyon.

dont know why anyone is naming Gidley in their team, he'll be lucky to make it to round 5 before getting yet another season ending injury. the guys made of glass.

Stuart wants to go one better and have him captain as 18th Man!

dont know why anyone is naming Gidley in their team, he'll be lucky to make it to round 5 before getting yet another season ending injury. the guys made of glass.
+1, even if not injured he simply doesn't have a place in the team. Farah has shown he is a class 80 minute hooker and Gidley can't really play any other role besides that in origin.

I still think he'll get selected though, he always seems to be first selected in rep teams.

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • Justwin
  • Fitzy
  • Sproj
  • BruiserMk1
  • Mr Fourex
  • FACTHUNT
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Foordy
  • Broncosgirl
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
  • Wolfie
  • Harry Sack
  • Cavalo
  • Stix
  • Jazza
  • Galah
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.