NSW and QLD Origin sides (Lets do it)

Based on current club form, which we all know is the retard's way of picking an Origin team.

You reckon he's in good form?

Granted, his form was getting better week by week but he's been injured the past couple of weeks. Hard to stake a claim from the sidelines.

Short term club form is why some want Gillett there. Taylor has been ordinary for a while. Te'o seems like he suits Origin better than the other 2, he is a hole hitter with no stupid fancy tricks. He has got some defensive issues though. He loves racing out of the line. Papalli is going to be a star.

Gillett's defensive weaknesses were on show again last night .......he's not going to be SOO material until he can get that part of his game right.

Gillett's defensive weaknesses were on show again last night .......he's not going to be SOO material until he can get that part of his game right.

Everyone were missing tackles last night, even Parker.

Doesn't matter, he always misses tackles, he is a poor defender. Don't get me started on Thaiday either. Both Gillett and Thaiday don't deserve a spot in Origin. Parker should get it before Thaiday.

The past 7 years, NSW has picked their team based on form.

The last 7 years QLD has picked their team based on the incumbents not being injured or completely useless.

Guess who's won? Thaiday should be picked.

Still doesn't change the fact that he doesn't deserve his spot, I reckon they wouldn't miss much without him.

Hayne surely cemented his spot tonight. I fear him much more than Stewart.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Broncorob
  • Broncosgirl
  • KateBroncos1812
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.