NSW Crisis Line

Kaz

Kaz

State of Origin Captain
Mar 5, 2008
The State of Origin crisis line is again in operation for the NSW supporters that will need help.

The number to call is 1800 10 10 10.

That’s one eight hundred, won nothing won nothing won nothing!

Kaz said:
The State of Origin crisis line is again in operation for the NSW supporters that will need help.

That was funny the first time it was said but still works for Cronulla supporters.

Rocky must have the crisis line on speed dial

Bucking Beads said:
Rocky must have the crisis line on speed dial

They charge him extra because he also uses it for arguments/debates won on BHQ [icon_wink

The Rock said:
Kaz said:

So it's Won 1800....won nothing....won.....nothing....won nothing...

But we have won 1800...right?

Scrape anymore you'll get splinters man.

Where do get the extra one from rocky? Your comeback should have been won 800.

Fail. Just like your Origin team.

Normally Rocky is one short, must be weird for him having one to many.

epic-fail-math-fail.jpg

Will be interesting to see the excuses Rocky comes up with for this one!!

The Rock said:
Sorry guys, I was texting this and driving and I drove over a pot hole and bumped the number 1 on my phone.

Careful with that texting and driving thing, Would hate for you to not notice a closed tunnel... We all know what happens when a car crashes in a tunnel

Jeba said:
Will be interesting to see the excuses Rocky comes up with for this one!!

None, the NSW education system is so superior to Qld's they have an extra one down there.

The Rock said:
draggx said:
[quote="The Rock":2euuoagy]Sorry guys, I was texting this and driving and I drove over a pot hole and bumped the number 1 on my phone.

Careful with that texting and driving thing, Would hate for you to not notice a closed tunnel... We all know what happens when a car crashes in a tunnel

It blows up? People die? The car gets written off? It ruins the cement walls? Tow Truckies get paid? Origin doesn't sell out?[/quote:2euuoagy]

Twiztid said:
Kaz said:

That was funny the first time it was said but still works for Cronulla supporters.

Maybe it should be for the souths as well

langer77 said:
Twiztid said:
Kaz said:

Umm... last time I checked we have won it (so our number would be 120 120), however just not in... forever. Now seeing as you can't make an "in" from numbers it doesn't work as you can't put 10 in 40, unless you are mixing up the keypad characters and numbers and that just defeats the point of the original post. [icon_razz1

langer77 said:
Twiztid said:
Kaz said:

More fitting would be the Sharks

The Rock said:
Sorry guys, I was texting this and driving and I drove over a pot hole and bumped the number 1 on my phone.

So you were breaking the law & putting other drivers at risk.

Active Now

• Alec
  • Hurrijo
  • Broncs1459
  • bb_gun
  • Midean
  • Sproj
  • Broncorob
  • bazza
  • Browny
  • Foordy
  • Broncosgirl
  • The True King
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.