NSW Origin III Squad

It means he's not wanted and will wear the Red V this weekend.

lol.. I know that.. I mean the what remnifications does it have on the rest of the NSW line up .. is there anyone who will take his spot for sure now? Can we make an educated guess?

I suppose Beau Scott has kept his spot.

That's a strange decision though. At a guess their pack will look like..

8. Grant
9. Farah
10. Tamou
11. Bird
12. Scott
13. Gallen

14. Lewis
15. Creagh
16. Watmough
17. T. Williams

That's a lot of backrows.

I suppose Beau Scott has kept his spot.

That's a strange decision though. At a guess their pack will look like..

8. Grant
9. Farah
10. Tamou
11. Bird
12. Scott
13. Gallen

14. Lewis
15. Creagh
16. Watmough
17. T. Williams

That's a lot of backrows.

It's a lot of explosive players that can cover the ten really quickly and monster the ball carrier, is what it is. I think the game plan is exactly the same as last time out.

It's a lot of explosive players that can cover the ten really quickly and monster the ball carrier, is what it is. I think the game plan is exactly the same as last time out.

Yup. dont need big fellas to make metres when you restrict the opposition to 30m per set, which is all we were making at best the last 2 games. big front rowers are overrated in origin nowadays. its all about speed and aggression

Gallen will probably start in the front row again.

And who won that game Rock?

They were pretty bloody lucky to win Game 1 too.

Yup. dont need big fellas to make metres when you restrict the opposition to 30m per set, which is all we were making at best the last 2 games. big front rowers are overrated in origin nowadays. its all about speed and aggression

Be careful QUEENSLANDER, you will be labelled a kneejerker talking like that about fast, mobile forwards.

I piss myself every time I read or hear Beau Scott referred to as the enforcer .

NSW are getting their hopes up. Slater out, Harrison out, Taylor out, JT low on form, Inglis and Hodges both carrying niggly injuries and Thaiday's shoulder is still less than 100%.

NSW are getting their hopes up. Slater out, Harrison out, Taylor out, JT low on form, Inglis and Hodges both carrying niggly injuries and Thaiday's shoulder is still less than 100%.

theyve got every right to.

despite what your magic ball says, NSW are in with the biggest chance of winning a series in our potentially 7 year run. their forward pack has just absolutely dominated ours for almost 80 minutes in each match so far, and players like Bird/Farrah are playing out of their skin.

theyve got every right to.

despite what your magic ball says, NSW are in with the biggest chance of winning a series in our potentially 7 year run. their forward pack has just absolutely dominated ours for almost 80 minutes in each match so far, and players like Bird/Farrah are playing out of their skin.

Oh well, it was worth a shot right?

No, their best chances to win a series came in game 3 2006 and then 2007. Qld was barely good enough to win game 2 in 2007 and then got well beaten in game 3.

But yes, I think NSW will win on Wednesday night and all 7 Broncos will suffer injuries, killing our premiership hopes and then I'll go back in time and assassinate Ron McAuliffe so Origin never started.

/rant

Certainly sounds like a bad road ahead for Broncos supporters.

On the brightside Edo, the only way is up from that scenario.

No, their best chances to win a series came in game 3 2006 and then 2007. Qld was barely good enough to win game 2 in 2007 and then got well beaten in game 3.

But yes, I think NSW will win on Wednesday night and all 7 Broncos will suffer injuries, killing our premiership hopes and then I'll go back in time and assassinate Ron McAuliffe so Origin never started.

/rant

Reverse mock?

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • Financeguy
  • Mustafur
  • DrGee
  • simplythebest
  • Allo
  • Thelmus
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Broncos Maestro
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Lozza
  • Wild Horse
  • Johnny92
  • Xzei
  • Sproj
  • MrRobot
  • Astro
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.