NSW Origin III Squad

theyve got every right to.

despite what your magic ball says, NSW are in with the biggest chance of winning a series in our potentially 7 year run. their forward pack has just absolutely dominated ours for almost 80 minutes in each match so far, and players like Bird/Farrah are playing out of their skin.

You say that as if you thought QLD were never going to lose again. There will be a year when NSW win origin again. It's that simple. Unfortunately, I think it's this year. It's football.

You say that as if you thought QLD were never going to lose again. There will be a year when NSW win origin again. It's that simple. Unfortunately, I think it's this year. It's football.

How did you get that from my post :S. Wasn't even remotely hinted at in what I said.

I agree unfortunately - I think NSW are going to win on Wednesday. I was saying that NSW have every right to be confident going into Wednesday night as this is a series that they have more chance of winning than any other year since 2006 IMO based on each teams performances in games 1 and 2.

What you all say is true, QLD have not performed well in the first two games - but I think (not dream) there will be a big lift this last game and NSW might not look as good as they have. Mal wouldn't be chopping and changing if he didn't have some type of plan up his sleeve (granted missing Slater would not be part of that plan).

There was only 1 series in the last 6 where Queensland really didn't play well in either of the first 2 games. 2007.

Game 1 we were down 18-6 at half time and stormed back to win 25-18.
Game 2 it was 6-6 until the final 20 minutes when QLD scored a controversial try off what looked like a forward pass. QLD held on.
Game 3 at home we were totally outplayed and lost 18-4.

It remains the only series in the last 6 where QLD was outscored over the 3 games, and it can be argued QLD was pretty poor across all 3 games.

Let's hope game 3 is a different story, but I'm nervous.

That's now how I remember 2007. Game 1 we were definitely poor until the comeback. Game 2 was a good grinding win in the stadium where we did not have much success before then. Game 3 was where our players were dropping like flies. Johnson, Tate, Inglis and Myles were all injured, Johnson in the first tackle of the game. We still hung on despite the overwhelming odds against us and only lost the match in the last 10 mins or so when NSW scored 2 late tries. It was easily the best losing performance we've had in this 6 year run.

All that aside, it was by far NSW best chance to win a series.

I don't think they will.

Honestly this series is pretty well a carbon copy of last year's for mine.
- QLD underperform in game 1 but they manage to win
- NSW completely outplays QLD in game 2 but don't win overly convincingly
- Decider at Suncorp with a legend playing his last game

Whilst of not as confident as I was last year going into game 3, it wouldnt surprise me if QLD started the game well enough to have it wrapped up by half time.

I don't think they will.

Honestly this series is pretty well a carbon copy of last year's for mine.
- QLD underperform in game 1 but they manage to win
- NSW completely outplays QLD in game 2 but don't win overly convincingly
- Decider at Suncorp with a legend playing his last game

Whilst of not as confident as I was last year going into game 3, it wouldnt surprise me if QLD started the game well enough to have it wrapped up by half time.

Yep exactly, finally someones stepped up and said that.

On the topic of the 2007 series El Magic played his only Origin in the 3rd game, yet he scored a try and kicked 3 goals which were all taken from the sideline. Loved Hazem should've played more reps then he did. 1 test for Australia (2002 against New Zealand), 1 origin and 5 city country games. Should've played more than what he did.

On the topic of the 2007 series El Magic played his only Origin in the 3rd game, yet he scored a try and kicked 3 goals which were all taken from the sideline. Loved Hazem should've played more reps then he did. 1 test for Australia (2002 against New Zealand), 1 origin and 5 city country games. Should've played more than what he did.

It's because he was the L word.

Little. What did you think I meant?

Lebanon, that's in NSW

Critieria is where you are graded not birthplace. Graded in Enfield western Sydney. Elegibility rules are a joke, back on topic now.

Telegraph is reporting that Hayne is switching over to Uate's wing, and B Morris will play out on the left. I was expecting both the Morris brothers to be on the same side, but there ya go.

Doesn't surprise me, I reckon Hayne will be much more of a threat on the right.

Active Now

• BroncosAlways
  • Manofoneway
  • Lurker
  • lynx000
  • Allo
  • mitch222
  • Aldo
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Skathen
  • johnny plath
  • The Don
  • Xzei
  • BruiserMk1
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.