NSW Origin III Squad

I remember a game a couple of years ago when Hayne defended on the right and his defence was Uate-esq. From memory we scored 3 tries down his side. Hopefully he keeps that form going!!!

I remember a game a couple of years ago when Hayne defended on the right and his defence was Uate-esq. From memory we scored 3 tries down his side. Hopefully he keeps that form going!!!
Yes, and Hayne has always been much more of a threat down the left side than anywhere else of the field. I'm convinced Boyd will have his measure.
This may well work in our favour!

i was just thinking that too, but the problem is that we had uate on that side and only caught him out from positional play in game 1 - in game 2 morris did his job of "not let the ball carrier get anywhere near uate" to perfection. i cant see them changing that defensive strategy back unfortunately, cause it worked wonders. just replace "uate" with "hayne".

Just hopefully Hayne doesn't score 3 tries down our side.. Tate did a pretty good job containing Hayne, hope Boyd can do the same. (I think that would make it Boyd?)

i was just thinking that too, but the problem is that we had uate on that side and only caught him out from positional play in game 1 - in game 2 morris did his job of "not let the ball carrier get anywhere near uate" to perfection. i cant see them changing that defensive strategy back unfortunately, cause it worked wonders. just replace "uate" with "hayne".

And that highlights a big difference that I didnt think of - in the game a couple of years ago it was Idris defending inside Hayne. Morris is a thousand times better defender. That and we had Inglis in the left centre position, this time we have Nielsen. So we probably shouldn't expect the same results from Hayne. So therefore ignore my post haha.

Off topic but I havn't been intrested in the build up it's just been each state throwing shit at each other the whole time. Let's hope we have a great game of Rugby League tommorow.

QLD have done their fair share as well. Both sides of the fence have been doing it.

Were there any other build ups any other time that you did find interesting? They always seem to be about the same to me, just wondering what you think makes it different?

and if what you mean by "Let's hope we have a great game of Rugby League tommorow." includes ref allowing a good flow game without pulling up rubbish, then I'm all in for that. But as far as other parts go, yeah, I want to see a good game and I want to see whoever wins win in a fair way, but having said that SOO (and broncos vs any team) are the only real games that I don't mind the score blowing out in QLD (broncos) favour. I prefer it over international games because I know QLD and NSW are always the most closely matched so if one team takes off it's because they are doing something VERY right.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • LittleDavey
  • Financeguy
  • Spooky1013
  • Xzei
  • GCBRONCO
  • broncs30
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Johnny92
  • BroncosAlways
  • BroncoFan94
  • Mister Wright
  • Broncosgirl
  • Santa
  • bb_gun
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Fozz
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.