NSW Team for 2010

lynx000

lynx000

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jul 28, 2008
I thought I would get an early start and try and help out our environmentally conscious selectors from NSW for next year. Based on some of the selections for game III, they definitely seem to have adopted the Al gore approach to rugby league selection, ie, green is keen. We're into recycling south of the border.

So I am tipping a few shock returns from some of our past stars. Sterling at half back, Bouncing Benny at hooker, Roach and Lazarus as props, Sironen and Les Boyd in the second row, Wayne Pearce at lock. The wombat at fullback??? Matthew Johns at five eighth and official post game entertainment director. I think they are on a winner with this concept. They just did not go far enough with the team for tonight.

You'd leave JoEEEEE Johns - the greatest ever half back - out of the team? If anyone's primed for re-cycling, surely it's him.

Yes, but only because the force is stronger in Yoda Sterling than in JJ. Joey might be able to assist Matty with the catering.

Flutterby said:
JoEEEEE Johns - the greatest ever half back....

You've obviously never heard of a bloke called Allan Langer then?

Astroboy said:
Flutterby said:

You've obviously never heard of a concept called sarcasm?

OXY-351 said:
Astroboy said:
Flutterby said:

You've obviously never heard of a concept called sarcasim?

I've never heard of sarcasim, is it like sarcasm? [icon_razz1

Active Now

• Aldo
  • Astro
  • Maddy
  • broncos4life
  • GCBRONCO
  • davidp
  • broncsgoat
  • dasherhalo
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Lostboy
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Johnny92
  • Tim K
  • Gaz
  • Browny
  • MrMoore
  • Waynesaurus
  • Bucking Beads
  • HarryAllan7
... and 18 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.