NSW Team for Game 2 - Official

The Brizz said:
How can you compare Idris to Inglis and say one is lazy and the other isn't, in club games Inglis can go very long minutes without being cited. Besides they are centres and in large their involvment is determined by the forwards anf the halves getting them the ball. Only criticism I could have on Idris is his defensive reading and that he is a touch slow for an outside back. His actual front on defense is good enough and when he gets the right ball he is destructive, just because he doesn't do lots of dummy half runs like Hodges doesn't mean he is lazy because there are very few centres who actually do a lot of it as it is usually the domain of thge wingers to do this work.
I didn't say one is lazy and one is not, I said they're both lazy, hence the Inglis comparison. Maybe it is just Keating being incredibly shit 5/8 so Idris doesn't get any ball but as a centre I don't really rate him, as a backrower I do. He reads the game poorly and gets found out all the time at centre and the Blues are smart not to pick him. He would be a great impact player off the bench, certainly better than the useless twit Creagh but I can't agree with him being a backline player atm, he needs time to sort his defence out first. Maybe next year he will play origin but he shouldn't be picked this year.

Took you a long time to think about that.

Jamie Soward in huge doubt after injuring his hammy tonight, looks high up too so he'll be a risk of reinjuring if he does play.

Hopefully he plays and gets injured in the 1st minute.

Active Now

• Clintos
  • simplythebest
  • Sproj
  • Griffo
  • Tim K
  • PETERN
  • Allo
  • GCBRONCO
  • BroncosAlways
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Bucking Beads
  • Alec
  • Wolfie
  • Fitzy
  • winslow_wong
  • Skathen
  • Mr Fourex
  • FACTHUNT
  • Dash
  • Harry Sack
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.