NSW Team - Game III

Alec

International Rep
Harsh on Moylan. I would have found a spot for both him and Tedesco. Maybe if Moylan moves to the halves fulltime.

Super Freak

International Captain
Brisbane
I don't see why NSW can't do what QLD did when Slater was pushing for a fullback spot and Hunt was at fullback.

Use both of them.

I wonder how long Tedesco is going to last when they lose again next year..

Last edited:

Foordy

International Rep
NSW Origin III Side

NSW Game III Official Side

1. James Tedesco
2. Blake Ferguson
3. Josh Dugan
4. Michael Jennings
5. Josh Mansour
6. James Maloney
7. Adam Reynolds
8. Paul Gallen
9. Robbie Farah
10. Aaron Woods
11. Wade Graham
12. Josh Jackson
13. Tyson Frizell

14. Jack Bird
15. David Klemmer
16. Andrew Fifita
17. James Tamou

Development
18. Tom Trbojevic
19. Jake Trbojevic
20. Bryce Cartwright

Last edited by a moderator:

Sproj

International Rep
Dugan and Fergusen, YES!!!!

Aside from those two, that is a VERY good side. How unfortunate for us though that Walker wasn't picked again.

Wolfie

State of Origin Rep
So how come that vile drug cheat peptide paul hasnt been cited for his grubby act on De Gois?

vertigo

NRL Captain
So how come that vile drug cheat peptide paul hasnt been cited for his grubby act on De Gois?
Compare the reaction to it vs Blair's chicken wing on Thaiday.

None, nobody cares because they won 12 straight and that trumps collaring someone off the ball.

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Out there somewhere
How do you feel about Moylan being dropped?
Bit tough, he hasn't set the world on fire but I don't think he has been that bad and he will get better. They could've kept him but Tedesco's best position is fullback and he has been arguably the best fullback in the comp this year so he deserves to be there and with him at fullback he will get his hands on the ball more often then he would on the wing.

Great to see Frizzel starting over Bird, Greg Bird has had his day in the Origin arena and it's time for some new blood. Hopefully Graham brings his Sharks form to Origin like Frizzel did. Would've had Jack Bird starting at in the centres.

Fozz

International Rep
Can't really object to Tedesco forcing Moylan out, his form is too good to leave him out.

Dugan in the centres? He's still unproven there and I'm willing to bet Inglis will just trample over him. Would've been better off leaving Walker there and starting fresh next year.

Also Wade Graham over Bird is an easy selection. Bird isn't the future, Graham is.

Reynolds is too fragile for Origin. He's always getting banged up in games. He goes down injured more often than Matai does.

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Out there somewhere
Can't really object to Tedesco forcing Moylan out, his form is too good to leave him out.

Dugan in the centres? He's still unproven there and I'm willing to bet Inglis will just trample over him. Would've been better off leaving Walker there and starting fresh next year.

Also Wade Graham over Bird is an easy selection. Bird isn't the future, Graham is.

Reynolds is too fragile for Origin. He's always getting banged up in games. He goes down injured more often than Matai does.
Yeah I never understand why Dugan is so highly rated as a centre, he is a fullback through and through.

Its pretty funny with Reynolds, for years everyone mocked NSW for picking Pearce and begged Reynolds to play and now they are knocking Reynolds. He hasn't even played that bad at all, I think he kicked for more meters than both the QLD halves in game 1 and laid on a try by taking on the line and had a better performance in Game 2. Best halfback in NSW.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter