NSW Team - Game III

Discussion in 'State of Origin 2016' started by Unbreakable, Jun 22, 2016.

Bird won't start.

Laurie will look at the fact that Inglis didn't score so Walker will get another start.

1. [​IMG]

2. Not feeling the Ryan James love personally.

Moylan dropped, Tedesco Fullback. (Moley on Twitter)

3. Alec

Alec International Rep

Harsh on Moylan. I would have found a spot for both him and Tedesco. Maybe if Moylan moves to the halves fulltime.

4. Foordy

Foordy

typical NSW

I actually thought Moylan was quite good in both games ... but for some reason NSW never drop the people who deserve to be dropped.

Sproj likes this.
  5. I don't see why NSW can't do what QLD did when Slater was pushing for a fullback spot and Hunt was at fullback.

Use both of them.

I wonder how long Tedesco is going to last when they lose again next year..

Last edited: Jul 4, 2016
    Dexter likes this.
  6. Foordy

Foordy

NSW Origin III Side

NSW Game III Official Side

1. James Tedesco
    2. Blake Ferguson
    3. Josh Dugan
    4. Michael Jennings
    5. Josh Mansour
    6. James Maloney
    7. Adam Reynolds
    8. Paul Gallen
    9. Robbie Farah
    10. Aaron Woods
    11. Wade Graham
    12. Josh Jackson
    13. Tyson Frizell

14. Jack Bird
    15. David Klemmer
    16. Andrew Fifita
    17. James Tamou

Development
    18. Tom Trbojevic
    19. Jake Trbojevic
    20. Bryce Cartwright

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2016
  7. Broncoman

Broncoman State of Origin Rep

Onya teddy hope he brings his Tigers form to Origin. Pretty much what I expected, would've gotten Jack Bird in the centres

8. How do you feel about Moylan being dropped?

9. Sproj

Sproj

Dugan and Fergusen, YES!!!!

Aside from those two, that is a VERY good side. How unfortunate for us though that Walker wasn't picked again.

10. Wolfie

Wolfie State of Origin Rep

So how come that vile drug cheat peptide paul hasnt been cited for his grubby act on De Gois?

11. vertigo

vertigo NRL Captain

Compare the reaction to it vs Blair's chicken wing on Thaiday.

None, nobody cares because they won 12 straight and that trumps collaring someone off the ball.

12. Broncoman

Bit tough, he hasn't set the world on fire but I don't think he has been that bad and he will get better. They could've kept him but Tedesco's best position is fullback and he has been arguably the best fullback in the comp this year so he deserves to be there and with him at fullback he will get his hands on the ball more often then he would on the wing.

Great to see Frizzel starting over Bird, Greg Bird has had his day in the Origin arena and it's time for some new blood. Hopefully Graham brings his Sharks form to Origin like Frizzel did. Would've had Jack Bird starting at in the centres.

Kimlo likes this.
  13. Cult3

Cult3 State of Origin Captain

Who would you have had in the centres, Roosterman?

14. Can't really object to Tedesco forcing Moylan out, his form is too good to leave him out.

Dugan in the centres? He's still unproven there and I'm willing to bet Inglis will just trample over him. Would've been better off leaving Walker there and starting fresh next year.

Also Wade Graham over Bird is an easy selection. Bird isn't the future, Graham is.

Reynolds is too fragile for Origin. He's always getting banged up in games. He goes down injured more often than Matai does.

15. Broncoman

Jennings and Bird

16. Broncoman

Yeah I never understand why Dugan is so highly rated as a centre, he is a fullback through and through.

Its pretty funny with Reynolds, for years everyone mocked NSW for picking Pearce and begged Reynolds to play and now they are knocking Reynolds. He hasn't even played that bad at all, I think he kicked for more meters than both the QLD halves in game 1 and laid on a try by taking on the line and had a better performance in Game 2. Best halfback in NSW.

17. Cult3

Cult3 State of Origin Captain

Are you saying you'd have Jack Bird in the centres?

18. Broncoman

Positive