NSW Team...

Playboy Bunny

Playboy Bunny

NRL Player
Mar 8, 2008
The team is:

Kurt Gidley, James McManus, Jamie Lyon, Michael Jennings, Jarryd Hayne, Terry Campese,
Peter Wallace, Brent Kite, Robbie Farah, Luke Bailey, Paul Gallen, Luke O’Donnell, Glenn Stewart. Interchange: Craig Wing, Justin Poore, Michael Weyman, Ben Creagh

Of course depending on Gallens scans and Stewarts case whether they will be playing or not.

I thought they were meant to be announcing this at half time of the footy tonight??

*edit* Just read the article posted. lol I got it from the telecrap site.

Decent team.

Kite is rubbish and they shouldve had Luke Lewis on the bench (if uninjured).

Big bench but Campese cmon the bloke is a myth. Plenty of penalties in that side. All the forwards on the bench a debutants they will be mince meat for the hardened Maroons pack.

IMO Glenn Stewart is completely overrated, he's just plain ordinary. Trent Waterhouse and Luke Lewis should have been there. And WTF is with them choosing Lyon over Cooper? Why would you choose someone who doesn't even want to play?

Jennings scares me in the centres, if he finds a hole shut the gate, that boy can move.

The team is good but Lyon I think regardless of form is a mistake as he clearly isn't 100% committed and McManus is a defensively selection when NSW need points. The pack looks good but I agree Stewart is average with the odd moment of genius thrown in, I wouldn't have picked him. It is a good bench but as Scotty said we may be able to get stuck into them with the 3 of the being so raw at this level.

Can't believe Luke Lewis didn't make the team.

Very close to what I thought would be selected.
Can't wait for QLD to win 4 in a row, fk yeah!

Agreed. Back row doesn't scare me. Front row doesn't scare me.

But honestly, on their day, that backline is as good as Queensland's....deadset.

Jennings and Hayne scare me, the rest of the team is mehish. Front row isn't that great, Poore and Weyman both making their debuts against Ebony and Ivory and Crocker is going to be a tough initiation. I hope Glen Stewart doesn't get suspended because he is a myth and would be pwned in Origin.

I should clarify, I think QLD has the edge on the wing, but centres I think Jennings/Lyon is in way better form than Inglis/hodges. And Gidley is every bit as good as Slater/Hunt.

No Watmough :(

Was looking forward to seeing him get smashed off the park. Guess the NSW selectors had to grow a pair sometime...

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.