Number 1 Trajectories

1988bronco

1988bronco

BRL Player
Nov 18, 2019
Picsart 23 09 24 21 25 08 132

All 3 Eliete tier calibre fullbacks at a very young age..

Where do you think reece ends up?

There is a LOT of footy to be played,
But on the best cast scenario is it not implausible he could finish up on par or even above Lockyer?

Many things can happen but this might be the first time in 25 years of watching the broncos that ive ever even entertained this possibility..

I pray to the rugby league gods he doesn't have bad luck with injuries or off field dramas and can reach his full potential, cause he might be once in a generation type of player..

Agree - almost the first time since Lockyer that I’ve entertained the idea we might have an elite player here. I briefly entertained it with Milford circa 2015/16 but that experience has taught me a lot about the inevitable “test of time.”

Aslong as he keeps working on his kicking game I think Reece will go to 7 if he goes to the halves, you would want him as the primary creator that uses both sides of the field, unless he gets a bad injury though he isn't going to lose the speed for atleast another 7 years or so to do the stuff he is doing atm and you would want him to stay at fullback while that is the case.

Lockyer while he moved to 6 was basically our 7 when he moved to the halves, he moved a bit earlier than I think Walsh would because he didn't have the speed that Walsh has to begin with so it makes more sense.

it also depends on players coming through, if another Walsh comes through in the next 5 years he might switch earlier who knows, or he manages to keep his speed into his 30s and stays at 1.

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Evander
  • Lurker
  • Culhwch
  • Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.