NYC 2014 Jersey poll

I voted 5. Can't believe 6 is in front looks very ordinary but then again most of them do.

1,4 and 5 would be my top 3. Voted for 5

It's between 5 and 1 for me, I went with 1.

Chose #5, but you gotta remember this is a U20s jersey so of course #6 is going to win.

Wrapped around a body it wont look so bad.

Here is the winning design... a decent jersey although it seems to indicate that Broncos fans do in fact prefer plain jersey designs.

U20s Match Jersey Design Winner ? Regional Member Sean Turner - Brisbane Broncos

00099605-leadimage.jpg

[MENTION=1751]Crazy Sam[/MENTION], I have to ask as I've been staring at it now for a while. What is the go with your signature?

Also the design is pretty average if you ask me. Nothing bad about it I guess.

Also also, can someone please tell me how to use mention tags? Thanks.

Last edited:
laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame.

the final 10 were all terrible. i think there were 1 or 2 i liked before they narrowed it down, not sure though.

the first grade team need to make the 2 heritage jerseys their regular home and away jerseys. they are as close to perfection for a modern jersey with a throwback feel that a team can get. but no, we've just had shit jerseys for 10 years.

my favourites are still the 3 jerseys from 1999.

Needs way more purple on that jersey IMO

Active Now

• kman
  • RodF
  • ostin86
  • pennywisealfie
  • Skyblues87
  • Harry Sack
  • Santa
  • Fitzy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Allo
  • Xzei
  • Foordy
  • Robboi_321
  • Broncosgirl
  • KateBroncos1812
  • BroncosAlways
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • winslow_wong
  • Spoon
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.