NYC Prelim Final - Dragons vs Broncos - LIVE Discussion

Still concerned about the second half. The Dragons have broken the Broncos line 5 times but have only converted 2 of their opportunities and honestly one of them was pretty fortunate.

Boy, 3 of those calls against us in the first 20 were horrible, the forward pass against Taylor and the two "1 on 1 strip knock-on's" were all just plain wrong.

One of the 1 on 1 strip calls was 100% correct. The one where the Dragons winger had the ball stripped inside our 10m. That was ruled backwards but Berrell knocked on trying to pick it up and that's where the knock on came from.

Screwed by the current video system.

I actually thought it was the right call. Momentum was there but just at the end he made an effort to extend his arm which for me makes it a penalty.

Back in front after a great kick from Paia'Aua!

Set up by a successful captain's challenge 30 seconds earlier.

We're going to the Granny.

Well done to our reserve grade on an outstanding season.

Cheers for commentary. No Fox so was struggling for updates. Good to still be cheering Broncs

That was a gutsy performance from the Broncos.

Conceded 9 linebreaks but somehow only gave up three tries.

Had a couple of tough calls go against them but they never let it get to them and they simply showed more respect for the footy than the Dragons did.

Not quite as dramatic as the last time the boys made the GF, but an enjoyable feat none the less.

Gee I enjoyed that. We have a really talented crop coming through

Gee I enjoyed that. We have a really talented crop coming through
Yeah, we should do everything to hang on to them... :aetsch:

It was a gutsy and very unlike U20's performance, with grit, sacrifice, and last but not least, composure by the boys to be patient and reap the reward of their hard work, despite penalties and decisions going against them.

Taylor and Paia'aua's kicking game was very good and kept us in good field position, while making the opposition work hard to even get in our half.
Tremendous work by our whole pack, with Ofahengaue and Arrow leading as usual, but this time Greinke deserves the man of the match tag for mine... he led from the front, chased, tackled, ran with purpose and scored tries.

This is turning out to be one good Grand Final.

NSW Cup vs QLD Cup
Broncos vs Eels/Warriors
Souths vs Panthers/Bulldogs

And we don't have to put up with Roosters, Manly or Storm.

Good shit.

Meanwhile we're spending money on Boyd and a never was has been who is a thug while our young guys will get poached by other clubs.

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • broncs30
  • Sproj
  • something
  • LittleDavey
  • Maroon4life
  • KateBroncos1812
  • broncsgoat
  • Broncosgirl
  • BroncoFan94
  • Splinter
  • DrGee
  • Bish
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Pablo
  • Maddy
  • broncos4life
  • HarryAllan7
  • Alec
  • Behold
... and 25 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.