ODI series V India

Chris Lynn should definitely get a look in at some point during the series.

Aussie ODI squad: Smith (c), Warner, Bailey, Boland, Hazlewood, Faulkner, Finch, MMarsh, SMarsh, Maxwell, Richardson, Paris, Wade

Chris Lynn should definitely get a look in at some point during the series.

Yeah, it sucks he didn't make the OD side. No doubt he'll be there for the 20s though, and hopefully keep showing enough to break into the OD side too.

I honestly dont know what the selectors are doing picking paris instead of richardson, leaving lyon out of the side and not picking khawaja in this side. Khawajas form has been outstanding and honestly havent seen him get out for a number of t20 and test innings

Paris is a gun bowler he might not have experience on his side but he has made the most of it. Average of 17 with the ball in limited overs cricket for WA is very impressive. Lyon should be there instead of Boland. Seems like a weak attack, Faulkner, Boland, Hazelwood and Paris.

austrlaia vs india update

Australia have taken an early wicket with josh hazlewood picking up the wicket of shikhar dwhawan but india have rebuilt with virat kohli and rohit sharma puttingn together some nice shots to build a partnership it seems australia have made a mistake not having a quick bowler to let loose with many of our medium pacers bowling the same pace.

Smith and Bailey are picking of the runs very well in 1's and 2's. And to think the Indians could've had Bailey first ball but they refuse to use the DSR.

I honestly dont know what the selectors are doing picking paris instead of richardson, leaving lyon out of the side and not picking khawaja in this side. Khawajas form has been outstanding and honestly havent seen him get out for a number of t20 and test innings

we're never going to win the battle to get Lyon in the team even though it would be great. the selectors have convinced themselves that playing ODIs will mess up Lyon's test form

Smith and Bailey have got us in a very good position here - touch wood

I love Bailey's quote straight after getting out. He said: 'Came off the thigh pad, right?? Oh well, it's not us that don't want DRS so so be it.'

Also, anyone else notice that Indian fast bowler on debut was sledging his heart out and got completely put in his place by Smith? That was a highlight for me!

Also, anyone else notice that Indian fast bowler on debut was sledging his heart out and got completely put in his place by Smith? That was a highlight for me!

Yeah that was great, would love to know what they said. Saw him giving Warner a mouthful.

Sadly, he looked pretty good, swinging the ball right from the start. Will be dangerous.

Also, Maxwell continues to be a dumbarse, he'd be worth much more than 6 runs if he could just pick his moments.

Why didn't Pattinson play. Could have used some genuine pace on that wicket.

Why didn't Pattinson play. Could have used some genuine pace on that wicket.

I reckon the selectors wanted to have a look at a few other quicks and also wanted to keep Pattinson on ice for the NZ tour. I believe he is playing a BBL game this weekend though.

Active Now

• Cavalo
  • Sproj
  • winslow_wong
  • bb_gun
  • broncs30
  • Harry Sack
  • Allo
  • Maddy
  • sooticus
  • Wild Horse
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Fitzy
  • Morkel
  • Locky field goal
  • mystico
  • Brocko
  • Loch Ness Monster
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosgirl
  • Rookie Alan
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.