Off season bordem

A

Astro

QCup Player
Jun 27, 2014
Just came across this relic from a better time.
I can work out about 90% of the signatures. Does anyone want to have a crack at what year this is from and a list of names they can identify.
20201229 161253

Somehow Gordies signature does not surprise me, it screams of Tallis. Bloody nice collectors piece mate!

Just came across this relic from a better time.
I can work out about 90% of the signatures. Does anyone want to have a crack at what year this is from and a list of names they can identify. View attachment 10943

Somehow Gordies signature does not surprise me, it screams of Tallis. Bloody nice collectors piece mate!
I will have a crack - 1997 Super League

Bottom 3 - Allan Langer, Peter Ryan, Ben Walker
Steve Renouf; Glenn Lazarus
Above Renour - Kevin Walters, Gordon Tallis
Above Walters - Andrew Gee and Tonie Carroll
Michael De Vere (next to Carroll)
Darren Smith (to the right of De Vere)
John Plath (under Darren Smith)
Far Right - Allan Langer
Underneath Michael De Vere - Wendell Sailor
Under Wendell - I think it is Darren Locker, but it is not like his normal signature.

So if it is supposed to be a grand final jersey - you are missing Brad Thorn, Michael Hancock and Mundine and have Lazarus as a ring in.

Far Right - Allan Langer
Under Wendell - I think it is Darren Locker, but it is not like his normal signature.

So if it is supposed to be a grand final jersey - you are missing Brad Thorn, Michael Hancock and Mundine and have Lazarus as a ring in.
The only one I'm not sure on is the one on the far right. It doesn't look like langers signature. But the rest is pretty much the same as what i was thinking.

The only one I'm not sure on is the one on the far right. It doesn't look like langers signature. But the rest is pretty much the same as what i was thinking.
If this was a clock, Langer’s signature is at 7 I’m pretty sure.

Far Right - Allan Langer

So good, he signed it twice. 😅

I think you've got 'em all spot mate, with Shane Webcke's the one on the far right.

Awesome work lads. Thanks for your help!

Active Now

• Midean
  • Broncorob
  • Strop
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Alec
  • Broncosgirl
  • porouian
  • jarro65
  • Big Del
  • Manlyman
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.