[OFFICIAL] Anthony Milford to Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
You would think we'd be able to use his home sickness against him to bargain down his asking price......
icon_twisted.gif

Last edited:
1. Ben Barba
2. Josh Hoffman
3. Alex Glenn
4. Justin Hodges
5. Jharal Yow Yeh
6. Anthony Milford
7. Ben Hunt

Depending on how an extended stay in the halves turns out for Hunt, that is a Premiership backline.

I honestly can't use the words I want to when I ask you why you think Glenn is a better option in the centres instead of Reed. WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think Milford could be even better than Barba, kid has the potential to be insanely good.

I honestly can't use the words I want to when I ask you why you think Glenn is a better option in the centres instead of Reed. WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I copy pasted from the announced squad from the Cows game. Fixed now.

1. Ben Barba
2. Josh Hoffman
3. Jack Reed
4. Justin Hodges
5. Jharal Yow Yeh
6. Anthony Milford
7. Ben Hunt

Depending on how an extended stay in the halves turns out for Hunt, that is a Premiership backline.

now add:

8. Hannant
9. McCullough
10. McGuire
11. Glenn
12. Thaiday
13. Parker

14. Granville/Baptise
15. Kennedy
16. Tasi
17. Gillett

and you now have a premiership team :thumbup1:

1. Ben Barba
2. Josh Hoffman
3. Jack Reed
4. Justin Hodges
5. Jharal Yow Yeh
6. Ben Hunt
7. Anthony Milford
8. Ben Hannant
9. Andrew McCullough
10. Josh McGuire
11. Matt Gillett
12. Sam Thaiday
13. Corey Parker

14. Alex Glenn
15. Martin Kennedy
16. Lama Tasi
17. Mitchell Dodds

All your premierships shall be ours.

If we do get Milford and Barba I will be putting a bit of Coin on us to win the Premiership

And with Oates/Kahu/Copley scratching at the door, never will we see the likes of maranta again :thumbup1:

Would that be brisbanes youngest ever halves pairing? 23 and 19?

I don't really see any of these proposed moves improving our defense that much.. not sure how good Milford is in defense.. but I mean.. who cares about defense, we'll have the most offensive punch in the NRL by a mile.

Thaiday, Hodges, Gillett, Parker, Hannant, Yow Yeh (Origin Players)
Reed, Hoffman, Glenn (Internationals)
Milford, Barba, Kennedy, McGuire (Future Origin Players)

Every single person in our starting line-up would be considered a rep player or a pretty sure thing for future rep honours, except McCullough.

Maranta - Future Immortal.

McCullough shows signs now and then, who knows, with a competent halves pairing he may step up.

Our defense wouldn't be great but it's not like Prince has much more over Milford. Besides, if we score off every set we only have to defend the time we're forced to kick off to start a half!

I'm actually more confident we'll get Milford than Barba atm, purely because of the fact that Hook has told (supposedly) both Wallace and Prince to get jogging for 2014, he must've been positive in landing a half if that's actually happened.

I'm actually more confident we'll get Milford than Barba atm, purely because of the fact that Hook has told (supposedly) both Wallace and Prince to get jogging for 2014, he must've been positive in landing a half if that's actually happened.
Should happen regardless of a halve signing or not, Hunt + Taylor if he's ready.

Barba/DCE/Milford Just get 2 out of those 3 and we're set for a very long time.

Should happen regardless of a halve signing or not, Hunt + Taylor if he's ready.

Barba/DCE/Milford Just get 2 out of those 3 and we're set for a very long time.

I don't think DCE should even be mentioned at this point, the rumour isn't even warranted any more, Barba and Milford though are very real chances.

1. Ben Barba
2. Josh Hoffman
3. Jack Reed
4. Justin Hodges
5. Jharal Yow Yeh
6. Ben Hunt
7. Anthony Milford
8. Ben Hannant
9. Andrew McCullough
10. Josh McGuire
11. Matt Gillett
12. Sam Thaiday
13. Corey Parker

14. Alex Glenn
15. Martin Kennedy
16. Lama Tasi
17. Mitchell Dodds

All your premierships shall be ours.

Good looking lineup except for Hunt at #7, he won't be there. Not sure about Jack Reed's future either. Now if we can get a decent coach to look after these guys, then we might be in business.

Our defense wouldn't be great but it's not like Prince has much more over Milford. Besides, if we score off every set we only have to defend the time we're forced to kick off to start a half!

Nothing wrong with Milford's defence.......

Good looking lineup except for Hunt at #7, he won't be there. Not sure about Jack Reed's future either. Now if we can get a decent coach to look after these guys, then we might be in business.

Well.. I've got Hunt at #6 in my lineup, Milford at #7.. who would you propose instead? I think it has to be Hunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• cento
  • Xzei
  • Financeguy
  • Brocko
  • Wolfie
  • GCBRONCO
  • jarro65
  • Rowdy124
  • BroncoFan94
  • Jazza
  • Bucking Beads
  • Fatboy
  • Culhwch
  • Sproj
  • Battler
  • Santa
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • jd87
  • Broncorob
  • Shane Tronc
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.