official broncos team vs sharks

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
so you dont have to go fishing thru predictions...

1 Darius Boyd
2 Denan Kemp
3 Joel Moon
4 Nick Emmett
5 Reece Robinson
6 David Stagg
7 Shane Perry
8 Nick Kenny
9 Michael Ennis
10 Joel Clinton
11 Corey Parker ©
12 Ashton Sims
13 Tonie Carroll
Interchange
14 Greg Eastwood
15 Derrick Watkins
16 David Taylor
17 Andrew McCullough
18 Isaak Ah Mau
19 Tom Hewitt

pennywisealfie said:

1 Darius Boyd
2 Denan Kemp
3 Joel Moon
4 Nick Emmett
5 Reece Robinson
6 David Stagg
7 Shane Perry
8 Nick Kenny
9 Michael Ennis
10 Joel Clinton
11 Corey Parker ©
12 Ashton Sims
13 Tonie Carroll
Interchange
14 Greg Eastwood
15 Derrick Watkins
16 David Taylor
17 Andrew McCullough
18 Isaak Ah Mau
19 Tom Hewitt

Yesssssssssssssssssss icon_thumbs_u

| * kelsey * | said:
pennywisealfie said:

1 Darius Boyd
2 Denan Kemp
3 Joel Moon
4 Nick Emmett
5 Reece Robinson
6 David Stagg
7 Shane Perry
8 Nick Kenny
9 Michael Ennis
10 Joel Clinton
11 Corey Parker ©
12 Ashton Sims
13 Tonie Carroll
Interchange
14 Greg Eastwood
15 Derrick Watkins
16 David Taylor
17 Andrew McCullough
18 Isaak Ah Mau
19 Tom Hewitt

Yesssssssssssssssssss icon_thumbs_u

About time he came back! No doubt he would be captain seeing as we have 6 guys out for origin.

Expect Parker to go down in the 5th minute with a sore knee [icon_lol1.

oh god, andrew mccullough is only 18, 2 years younger than me! :shock: I feel so old.... :cry:

Anyone know if andrew mccullough is any good and what position is he expected to play?(or what does he uaualy play)

lyn said:
Anyone know if andrew mccullough is any good and what position is he expected to play?(or what does he uaualy play)

Hes been playing 2nd row in the U20s I believe but he is usually a lock who is capable of playing in the halves, which could be handy if Staggy and Perry do no good!

renouf said:
Jeza23 said:
which could be handy if Staggy and Perry do no good!

That's a certainty, Perry will offer nothing in attack

Nah. After he watches the '06 GF re-play, he'll surprise us all with his pin point accurate kicking, his ball distribution (ah... pass it to Stagg), his fleet footed footwork as he atttacks the line and rock solid defence.

He'll be MoTM for sure - no bull.

still a strong team, good that the sharks have lost their 2 main attacking options.

they might have hewitt on the bench so moon can move to anywhere we need him throughout the match.

And i thought andrew mccullough was the under 20's hooker that has taken Butterfields spot?

lyn said:

McCullough is equally at home at 5/6, Lock or Hooker - I know he played Qld under 18's last year and I think he represented Australian schoolboys. He is from Dalby in South West Qld. Found this article about the Under 18's game at Telstra Stadium last year before Origin and he gets a mention:

"However Queensland absorbed the pressure and stood its ground. When a succession of penalties fell their way, five-eighth Andrew McCullough set his feet and launched a pinpoint kick for winger Steven Elliott to score out wide.

At 6-0 ahead, McCullough then threatened to dominate the match. His kick-chase was fierce and he took a heap of stopping when on the charge."

http://www.ourfootyteam.com/nswrl_u17s07.php - Full article

Hopefully he can do the same for us if he gets a run this week!

Dave said:
lyn said:

McCullough is equally at home at 5/6, Lock or Hooker - I know he played Qld under 18's last year and I think he represented Australian schoolboys. He is from Dalby in South West Qld. Found this article about the Under 18's game at Telstra Stadium last year before Origin and he gets a mention:

"However Queensland absorbed the pressure and stood its ground. When a succession of penalties fell their way, five-eighth Andrew McCullough set his feet and launched a pinpoint kick for winger Steven Elliott to score out wide.

At 6-0 ahead, McCullough then threatened to dominate the match. His kick-chase was fierce and he took a heap of stopping when on the charge."

http://www.ourfootyteam.com/nswrl_u17s07.php - Full article

Hopefully he can do the same for us if he gets a run this week!

On past selections, I'm sure he'll get about 7 minutes, when we're down by 20.

Perry and Stagg...now there is a halves combo to strike fear into the opposition.

No, really.

Awww [eusa_doh

Prove me wrong Shane.

At least we have Ennis.

briareos said:
Perry and Stagg...now there is a halves combo to strike fear into the opposition.

No, really.

Awww [eusa_doh

Prove me wrong Shane.

At least we have Ennis.

I agree.

Perry is a turd.

| * kelsey * | said:
briareos said:

No, really.

Awww [eusa_doh

Prove me wrong Shane.

At least we have Ennis.

I agree.

Perry is a turd.

Ahhh - the sweet smell of success!~

briareos said:
Prove me wrong Shane.

At least we have Ennis.
Thinking the same thing as you mate!

Being biased as I am and only thinking about the Broncos this season, I was hoping it wouldn't be Wallace's year to debut (well done Pete). IMO... it's one year too early.

So carn Perry, prove alot of us wrong.

If only Perry could have the same impact he does for Redcliffe in the QCUP. That would make me much more confident in the Broncos halves depths. I still think they should have kept McConnell.

Unread

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Xzei
  • Lozza
  • Evander
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosgirl
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Old Mate
  • Jedhead
  • MrMoore
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.