official broncos team vs sharks

spoonbled said:
i really think ben Hunt is ready for first grade. great kick on him, can find the line and lead the team well.

Ben Hunt Seems to be able to keep his cool as well. i didnt see who got MOM for the U20's but it should have been him. and brisbane musnt let him go. Judging on that one game alone i see him as a future superstar :)

anyone know the lineup for the u20's?

1 Josh Hoffman
2 Mitch Rivett
3 Will Tupou
4 Gerard Beale
5 Jharal Yow Yeh
6 Jared Kahu
7 Ben Hunt
8 Mitchell Dodds
9 Tom Butterfield
10 Tyson Andrews
11 Troyden Watene
12 Michael Spence
13 Alex Glenn (c)

14 Guy Ford
15 Matt Handcock
16 Josh McGuire
17 Leon Panapa
18 Dunamis Lui

It'll be on Fox as well.

If the pack does it's job then our backs will be fine, but if they don't, then it won't matter who we have in the back line. Supporting and passing, no more one up crap or the sharks will slaughter us and our mid season downfall will begin early.

I'd rather watch under 20's team go around than Perry and Stagg in the halves.

Meh, provided we muscle up and play as a unit, we have the team - especially in the forwards, and given the Sharks are missing their engine room thugs in Bird and Gallen, we have the team to win this rather BORING game.

draggx said:
spoonbled said:
i really think ben Hunt is ready for first grade. great kick on him, can find the line and lead the team well.

Ben Hunt Seems to be able to keep his cool as well. i didnt see who got MOM for the U20's but it should have been him. and brisbane musnt let him go. Judging on that one game alone i see him as a future superstar :)

I agree with this completely! I have watched him play in all but 1 or 2 games this year and he has led the side around like a halfback should. Good kicking game, knows when to run and when to spin it wide to the backs and best of all he is a goalkicker!

He could well be our 5/8 when Locky decides to leave for England or retire. Hunt must be kept in Brisbane.

ethos said:
1 Josh Hoffman
2 Mitch Rivett
3 Will Tupou
4 Gerard Beale
5 Jharal Yow Yeh
6 Jared Kahu
7 Ben Hunt
8 Mitchell Dodds
9 Tom Butterfield
10 Tyson Andrews
11 Troyden Watene
12 Michael Spence
13 Alex Glenn (c)

14 Guy Ford
15 Matt Handcock
16 Josh McGuire
17 Leon Panapa
18 Dunamis Lui

It'll be on Fox as well.

That panapa looks the goods from what little i saw of him in the last match.

lol Perry is still around :roll: I'll still watch it though, go the broncs! icon_thumbs_u

Chumba said:
If the pack does it's job then our backs will be fine, but if they don't, then it won't matter who we have in the back line. Supporting and passing, no more one up crap or the sharks will slaughter us and our mid season downfall will begin early.
We definetly still have a good pack. And thats where we'll win the game.

Brad said:
lol Perry is still around :roll: I'll still watch it though, go the broncs! icon_thumbs_u

Not every player can be a Peter Wallace you know. What the Broncos need with those players unavailable is someone with experience. OK, Perry couldn't bust a paper bag and couldn't kick a football further than my grandmother but he's been there and done that.

But I do hope old fart puts a decent young player on the bench to get some experience too. Even if or especially if the Boncs are getting beaten.

But I seriously can't wait until the old fart is gone so we will see some decent young players get a shot. Unless Henjak is just a shorter version of him.

does anybody know how Tunza is going? we really need him to play tomorrow.

Thomas the Tank said:
Brad said:

Not every player can be a Peter Wallace you know. What the Broncos need with those players unavailable is someone with experience. OK, Perry couldn't bust a paper bag and couldn't kick a football further than my grandmother but he's been there and done that.

But I do hope old fart puts a decent young player on the bench to get some experience too. Even if or especially if the Boncs are getting beaten.

But I seriously can't wait until the old fart is gone so we will see some decent young players get a shot. Unless Henjak is just a shorter version of him.

A little respect for one of the all-time great coaches wouldn't go astray, Bennett has blooded some of the absolute great players of the modern era and has always had a competitive team on the paddock for fans like you and I to enjoy. To question Wayne's ability to give a young player a go is laughable, maybe your statement should have read more along the lines of "......so we will see some of the players that I'd like to see given a shot"

Renouf, Hauff, Carne, Ryan, Carroll, Lockyer, Thaiday, Civo, Webcke, Hannant, Gee, Hohn, Berrigan, Hancock, Hunt, (I'm realising this list could go for days)....etc...etc are all young players who at one stage were given a go by WB, seriously some times it seems people on this forum want to have a shot at coaches and players for any old reason but to make up a reason to have a shot at someone is getting a bit out of hand.

shift Ennis to Halfback and Shane perry to hooker. Great line up apart from that icon_thumbs_u
pennywisealfie said:
so you dont have to go fishing thru predictions...

1 Darius Boyd
2 Denan Kemp
3 Joel Moon
4 Nick Emmett
5 Reece Robinson
6 David Stagg
7 Shane Perry
8 Nick Kenny
9 Michael Ennis
10 Joel Clinton
11 Corey Parker ©
12 Ashton Sims
13 Tonie Carroll
Interchange
14 Greg Eastwood
15 Derrick Watkins
16 David Taylor
17 Andrew McCullough
18 Isaak Ah Mau
19 Tom Hewitt

I'm guessing we might see McCullough come in at hooker and have Ennis shift to half at some time during the game.

spoonbled said:
I'm guessing we might see McCullough come in at hooker and have Ennis shift to half at some time during the game.

why would Ennis shift to half for Perry, your half will play the whole 80 minutes. McCullough will come on to give Ennis a rest for 5 - 10 minutes and then if going okay move into the backrow for a short period to give another forward a rest then sub off. He'll get 15 - 20 minutes max.

Have some faith in Perry, he might not be a superstar but he's solid enough and has experience on his side.

Active Now

• lynx000
  • sooticus
  • Culhwch
  • FACTHUNT
  • Astro
  • broncos4life
  • Wolfie
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Thelmus
  • LittleDavey
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.