Official - Ivan Henjak Sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beachy

Beachy

QCup Player
Mar 6, 2008
Triple M in Sydney reporting Ivan Henjak has just been given the chop!

Very strange timing if true

Re: Henjak punted??

Would be massive if it happened, I just wonder who would replace him if the rumour is true... Strange rumour. [icon_shru

Yeah it has to be rubbish, it just makes no sense at all.

So sydney know all about it but noone in brisbane has said a word?

I call BS

Henjak punted??

Maybe Wideload got a tip. Just like our salary cap breach a few years back.

Very strange indeed. eusa_think

Like Rocky, I can only see a big rift with senior players (which he has been accused of ignoring several times) as a possible reason for this...

But I reckon it's just another idiotic joke.

Darren Lockyer Captain/Coach...................

Brisbane Broncos wooden spoon.

This would be a ridiculous decision by the club if it was true, however many things have been written about Ivan Henjak, so i take this with a grain of salt.

Just saw this

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/nrl/b ... 6009581596

The Daily Telegraph can reveal Henjak has been given three months pay on the condition of strict confidentiality over the issues surrounding his departure.

The Broncos have named Anthony Griffin as the caretaker coach. Griffin was Henjak's assistant at the Broncos.

Rumours of Henjak's demise have been circulating for months because of his apparent lack of communication with senior players.

Only last week I named Henjak as the coach most likely to be sacked this season

Just saw Channel 9 report this in Twitter, full details at 6pm they say [icon_shru

Can only mean that WB will be back here next season

It is a massive call to make at the start of the season only to give the job to another rookie coach... Anthony Griffin is untested thus far I think the Broncos need an experienced NRL coach not a caretaker coach

Press conference in 20 mins

WTF.

Why would they leave it this late to sack him?

jarro65 said:
Can only mean that WB will be back here next season

**** i hope not, Sacking IH just to bring WB back is nothing but a bandaid solution that will fail.WB is gone he will retire for good soon and we would just need to look for a coach all over again.

As a Broncos fan i would personally rather just weather the storm now and be set with a long term coach in 2yrs than have WB back for 2yrs and go thru this shit again.

WB imo should never be the Broncos head coach again.

Rumour is Henjak & Lockyer haven't been on speaking terms for several weeks. Anthony Griffin will take over

ningnangnong said:
WTF.

Why would they leave it this late to sack him?

maybe something only just happened?? It is so weird and doesn't feel right for the Broncos to be doing this.

Goodbye to the worst coach in our history :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Skyblues87
  • Johnny92
  • Harry Sack
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Horseheadsup
  • Dash
  • Brocko
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Morkel
  • Lozza
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncosgirl
  • Mustafur
  • Organix
  • Scorchie
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.