Official Queensland Side For Game 1

I go through a few different stages in the week leading up to Origin. When the teams are named I have to calm myself down and tell myself there is still a week & a half to go. Then I go through a bit of a panic mode, "what if NSW win?" Then I watch the footy show or hear the NSW coach talk and it reminds me why I hate NSW. Then I start counting sleeps. Then I can't sleep the night before. Then I wake up morning of the game & hope it is the longest day ever! I love origin day! It's the three of the four best days of the year. The best day is the first day of the Gabba test. But that's only because I'm a cricket tragic!

Me too mate, I'm exactly like that, right down to the cricket :)

lol! Could you have imagined a few years ago when Bellamy was coaching if Smith had if said. "We better not win, it might hurt Craig's feelings"?

I know right? I read that and I thought "****, we dodged a bullet not picking you, cos you have NFI about origin"

If he played and pearcey or BBQ scored he would probably be running up there "good work guys that was a good one, I never said dat stuff day day said I said, I loves yous"

I'm more and more warming up to Big Papa, the last couple of news articles in the Courier Mail makes me think he definitely should be in the side, certainly ahead of either McQueen or Gillett. I didn't know he was so huge, I think it said he was approx 110 kg, could essentially act as an extra prop but playing on the fringes. I hope he plays in Origin 2, Papa vs Gallen at Suncorp would be epic.

I'm more and more warming up to Big Papa, the last couple of news articles in the Courier Mail makes me think he definitely should be in the side, certainly ahead of either McQueen or Gillett. I didn't know he was so huge, I think it said he was approx 110 kg, could essentially act as an extra prop but playing on the fringes. I hope he plays in Origin 2, Papa vs Gallen at Suncorp would be epic.

if qld lose the first one i think papalii will def play game 2. he has more aggression than anyone in the team which is what we need considering nsw has a very angry pack (and their bench is even more aggressive with fifita, watmong and reynolds now)

Gotta love this upcoming week. Usually Monday is a shittiest work day, but Broncs when you get back home, and then Origin 2 days later.

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  • theshed
  • FACTHUNT
  • sooticus
  • Sproj
  • Tim K
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Wolfie
  • Broncosgirl
  • Galah
  • Fitzy
  • kiwi2
  • kman
  • Xzei
  • Allo
  • broncsgoat
  • Financeguy
  • KateBroncos1812
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.