Offseason Countdown: BHQ's favourite and least favourite Bronco

Unfortunately, I don't think we have enough yet for a proper countdown. Everyone seemed to maybe skim the original post and just see my example because 90% of people have sent 5 players on each list lol.
Girl Eye Roll GIF

can't we just see an forum average top 5.......?

Give this another day or two. @ningnangnong @Russo @maestro @The Gymp @whoever else

My advice to anyone is to click this link and then go by feel.

I can see there being a lot of overlap on lists, with maybe one or two players being really high or low depending on the person.

I'd be curious to see members rank players who played 50 games or less for the club. Just to shine a light on some of the lesser known players...

Players you might barely remember like Wally Lewis.

Im pleased to say that my list was completely fucked and I love it😄

There was one bloke who used to drop the ball a lot. Ranga. Played in the centres or on the wing. He was also like an empty shirt in the defensive line.

I don't dislike him per se, but I thought he was incredibly shit. He'll be top of my list.

I hope your not talking about Jack Reed since he has a fan favourite and played for England.

Most likely Steve Michaels who incidentally has recently been found guilty of drink driving.
I was talking to a rather intoxicated Steve Michaels at Future Music Festival in 2007.

Nice bloke, but also, a loose unit 😂

Active Now

• bazza
  • Mustafur
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Huge
  • Skathen
  • Astro
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.