Offseason Countdown: BHQ's favourite and least favourite Bronco

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
It's been a while since we have done this but maybe a bit of fun to discuss our past rather than argue over agendas and whatever.

Around 10 years ago, BHQ voted for it's favourite ever Bronco with Darren Lockyer revealed as the winner. A bit has changed in 10 years. Newer players and forum members. Let's do it again. I also want to find out who the most disliked Bronco ever is. Whether you think they played poorly for Brisbane, has been a wanker in the media post career or played for a rival. The choice is yours.

Send to me a list in order. You can send one name if you like or you can send 30, as long as they are in order. If you just want to vote on one list you can, if you want to vote on both, please do. Send your lists to me via PM. Reveal will be posted gradually once all votes are in.

Send it to me in the following format:

Favourite:
1. Brett Plowman
2. Brett Galea
3. Brett Le Man
4. Brett Seymour
5. Brett Green
etc.

Disliked:
1. Darren Plowman
2. Darren Lockyer
3. Darren Smith
4. Darren Burns
5. Darren Mapp

Let's go.

send it to you by dm or here? Cause I’m just gonna go hear.

Favourite:
1. Lockyer
2. Hodges
3. Webke
4. Gillett
5. Parker
6. Sailor
7. Alfie
8. Benny Hunt

hmm this would take me awhile, especially for the disliked one.

It's been a while since we have done this but maybe a bit of fun to discuss are past rather than argue over agendas and whatever.

Around 10 years ago, BHQ voted for it's favourite ever Bronco with Darren Lockyer revealed as the winner. A bit has changed in 10 years. Newer players and forum members. Let's do it again. I also want to find out who the most disliked Bronco ever is. Whether you think they played poorly for Brisbane, has been a wanker in the media post career or played for a rival. The choice is yours.

Send to me a list in order. You can send one name if you like or you can send 30, as long as they are in order. If you just want to vote on one list you can, if you want to vote on both, please do. Send your lists to me via PM. Reveal will be posted gradually once all votes are in.

Send it to me in the following format:

Favourite:
1. Brett Plowman
2. Brett Galea
3. Brett Le Man
4. Brett Seymour
5. Brett Green
etc.

Disliked:
1. Darren Plowman
2. Darren Lockyer
3. Darren Smith
4. Darren Burns
5. Darren Mapp

Let's go.
What did the Darrens ever do to you?

Is there any weighting for 2-30 spots (if anyone is insane enough to do that many) or just the most common top pick?

I just went my best team and my worst team.

Is there any weighting for 2-30 spots (if anyone is insane enough to do that many) or just the most common top pick?

Yeah, it will be based on the order people put their entries in. 1 is going to score more points than .17 or something.

Also, nearly everyone so far has sent in just a top 5. Did everyone just read the example and not anything else? lol

Yeah, it will be based on the order people put their entries in. 1 is going to score more points than .17 or something.

Also, nearly everyone so far has sent in just a top 5. Did everyone just read the example and not anything else? lol

Hey I went sort of creative.

send it to you by dm or here? Cause I’m just gonna go hear.

Favourite:
1. Lockyer
2. Hodges
3. Webke
4. Gillett
5. Parker
6. Sailor
7. Alfie
8. Benny Hunt
When you’re only third favourite, @theshed does not care to spell your name correctly.

if a certain "man" doesn't take out the most hated player, then there are issues

Well I posted mine, liked is probably just the conventional but disliked is mainly around how they played and exited, one player specifically I just hate more then the others and is still playing for a Merger Sydney club.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • BruiserMk1
  • GCBRONCO
  • Big Del
  • Justwin
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Broncosgirl
  • Fitzy
  • Mr Fourex
  • FACTHUNT
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
  • Wolfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.