Oh the shame

Kaz

Kaz

State of Origin Captain
Mar 5, 2008
I couldn't help posting 'negative' stuff.

775323-tallyno316.jpg

Borat's country is beating us in the gold medals.

And our kiwi bro's are whipping us.

Growing up in NZ, I find it quite funny. Australian sports teams have always talked themselves up to be some sort of sporting Gods. Nothing changed this year, except they're getting beaten, in everything.

The swimmers. LOL! ****ing useless.

*Waits for awesome arguments like, "I'd like to see you do better" from the regular losers*

Typical athleticism from New Zealand winning their gold medals sitting down and going backwards.......

Credit - Roy & HG

The swimmers didn't perform anywhere near their potential that's for sure.

We'll win more gold though .... plenty of competition left :001_tt2:

Thats alot of silver. Oh well no problem with coming second.

Growing up in NZ, I find it quite funny. Australian sports teams have always talked themselves up to be some sort of sporting Gods. Nothing changed this year, except they're getting beaten, in everything.

The swimmers. LOL! ****ing useless.

*Waits for awesome arguments like, "I'd like to see you do better" from the regular losers*
Mate, you have no clue what "talking themselves up" means... You need to go to the UK, Germany or Netherlands to find out the true meaning of that phrase!

Having said that, the Australians are missing that 1% that makes the difference between Gold and Silver this year. Still we've won 14 medals, of which 9 are silver, how many countries of 20 odd million people can say the same?

Thats alot of silver. Oh well no problem with coming second.

Don't tell Emily Seebohm that. Remember she cried like this.
t2321.gif

I know, I am heartless.

I'm really not that worried about the lack of gold medals. Silver and bronze are still great achievements. Obviously more golds would be great

Last edited:

Active Now

• BroncosAlways
  • broncos4life
  • Harry Sack
  • Bucking Beads
  • Morkel
  • Culhwch
  • ostin86
  • Sanjit Joseph
  • Wolfie
  • Foordy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.