Haddin
Faulkner
Johnson
McKay
Doherty
12th NCN
hitting all the way to ten

Still can't believe a guy like maxwell can make a national side

QLD have won the Ryobi cup 2 years running and can't get a bloke in the team. Hard to find a spot for one of them though. I'm over the Shaun Marsh experiment though. He will get injured.

QLD have won the Ryobi cup 2 years running and can't get a bloke in the team. Hard to find a spot for one of them though. I'm over the Shaun Marsh experiment though. He will get injured.

Agree with every word

Why wouldn't they rest Watson and give another youngster a go ?

Someone like Burns.

Watson needs to freshen up

Why wouldn't they rest Watson and give another youngster a go ?

Someone like Burns.

Watson needs to freshen up

The squad that they've picked is for the first 3 games only. Restings will happen in the last 2 games if they happen at all.

The squad that they've picked is for the first 3 games only. Restings will happen in the last 2 games if they happen at all.

Ok i wasn't aware of that ... thanks.

I still think they could've just rested Watson altogether though.

James Faulkner. What a competitor. This kid has got something special

James Faulkner. What a competitor. This kid has got something special

Massively impressed by Faulkner. Came in and summed up the situation perfectly, I'm quite amazed tbh

England must be sitting in the sheds thinking WTF just happened

Faulkner has been winning matches for teams since his u19 days, he is captaincy material in the future.

Massively impressed by Faulkner. Came in and summed up the situation perfectly, I'm quite amazed tbh

England must be sitting in the sheds thinking WTF just happened
Yeah . Poor England hahaha

Australian 2nd 11 bowling attack turning the screws on England again. Good to see the spinners keeping it tight. Someone forgot to tell stokes he was in at 3 to pinch hit.

What's with this Jordan from England run up . Has he got one leg shorter than the other?

Shaun Marsh has been a massive waste of talent up to this point. Could be anything.

Another massive win and the series is now in the bag.

This a couple of days late but what an incredible fight back win on Friday, I watched all of England's innings at my great au ts place and I said how great it would be if Michael Bevan was playing. Raise your bat Faulkner the new Michael Bevan.

Unread

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • Fatboy
  • Xzei
  • Old Mate
  • Bish
  • Mustafur
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Harry Sack
  • GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.