One Day Series

talking about the same Michael Clarke who just led us to an Ashes sweep

Oh please.

One legged & one armed cricketers would have had the same result against the poms.

They were fighting amongst themselves.

Oh please.

One legged & one armed cricketers would have had the same result against the poms.

They were fighting amongst themselves.

talking about the same England who beat us 3-1 six months earlier then won a test series in India and was knocking on the door of being the world's #1 ranked test team?

But yeah I'm sure they arrived in Australia and just decided they'd had enough of trying to win the Ashes and would instead self destruct and tank ..

tell me more about how it had nothing to do with our cricketers ... who then went on to outplay the best team in the world in their own backyard.

Last edited:
Mitchell Johnson bowling beautifully in this series ... Can't wait to see the pain, fear and humiliation he's going to inflict on those spoilt, pampered, overrated, grossly overpaid, prima dona rock star brats in the Indian top order this summer ...

on another note, Faf du Plessis > Sir Donald Bradman

Finding it difficult to cop the SA only commentary team.

So...Mitch Marsh to test debut against Pakistan? Bucketloads of talent this young man.

Most likely. He will go on the tour at the very least. I think he needs more first class runs as he only averages 28 in the longer form. Has the potential to average 40 and bowl at under 30 IMO.

He certainly does, it's pretty exciting.

I really think (hope) Glen Maxwell can transition into a test capable player ... Certainly looks like he has the technical ability to do it and his first class average of 41.6 indicates there's potential ... the mental side of things is obviously the challenge. He looks like a serious cricketer in all facets, just need to see more of it.

Extremely talented but brain dead unfortunately.

I think he could become a Sehwag type opener for us or a counter punching number 7 but for that to happen, we'd need a world class batsman keeper which we have some prospects of coming through.

Active Now

• KateBroncos1812
  • Santa
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncorob
  • Harry Sack
  • Galah
  • Culhwch
  • NSW stables
  • Sproj
  • Dazza 92
  • Tmac
  • lynx000
  • eggstar10
  • Battler
  • Shane Tronc
  • IceWorks
  • I bleed Maroon
  • barker
  • theshed
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.