One thing we can all agree on

theshed

NRL Player
After seeing the chaos that the team of the decade thread quickly descended into, I thought it would be funny to try and find a single statement that all posters can agree on.

so go ahead, make a statement that you think will be agreed upon board-wide and see how you fair, or reply to a statement with why you don’t agree.

I’ll start us off:

water is wet.

Tom

State of Origin Rep
After seeing the chaos that the team of the decade thread quickly descended into, I thought it would be funny to try and find a single statement that all posters can agree on.

so go ahead, make a statement that you think will be agreed upon board-wide and see how you fair, or reply to a statement with why you don’t agree.

I’ll start us off:

water is wet.
In its liquid form maybe.

Tom

State of Origin Rep
Ice is wet too, Tom lol You ever held a piece of Ice in your hand without it getting wet? And don't you dare say dry ice because mother fucker your hand would be finished.
that's the liquid form that melt in your hand.

Huge

State of Origin Rep
Ipswich

I’ll start us off:

water is wet.
No, water is most definitely not wet! It makes wet other surfaces it comes in contact but water itself is not wet. Try again😉

I bleed Maroon

State of Origin Captain
Here's one thing we can all agree on: Henry Kissinger is an incredibly destructive **** of the lowest kind.

Sirlee oldman

NRL Player
I think (hope) we can agree that we are not combining well as a team and taking full advantage of the quality of players that we have. We might disagree about why this is happening but it seems to be the core problem. It might be a lack of leadership, poor game plans and game awareness or issues with fitness, injuries and attitude or all of these things but the failure to play to our potential consistently is pissing me off.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter