Origin 1 & 3 pre-sale

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Just thought I would post this, I found out that the Broncos members pre-sale is on the 4th of March at 9am for Origin 1 & 3 tickets.

Already got my alarm set for that day.

Not sure on that one. I don't think any info has been released about the ticket prices for the Brisbane games.

Although, I have heard that the cheapest ticket for an adult is $80. I believe those are the seats up the top.

Last edited:
Last year the presale for members was access to stupidly expensive tickets. Hoping that's not the case this year but I reckon it will be.

Last year the presale for members was access to stupidly expensive tickets. Hoping that's not the case this year but I reckon it will be.

This is the info about the pricing on the members pre-sale. It's fucking ridiculous.

Cauldron Club Inclusions:

- One (1) seat ticket to your selected State of Origin game in Brisbane in the seating category of your choice
- One (1) State of Origin beanie
- One (1) Cauldron Club key ring and bumper sticker
- One (1) State of Origin DVD

Cauldron Club Pricing*:

- Category 1 (Gold) ‐ $250
- Category 2 (Silver) ‐ $220

*Booking fees and charges may apply

Important Information:

- A ticket limit of 6 tickets per person, per credit card will apply and all other relevant tickets conditions. The buying window is available until it closes or until the allocation is exhausted.

- It is a condition of these tickets that patrons strictly adhere to the QRL’s Terms and Conditions.

- Any On‐Selling of tickets to Corporate Hospitality,Travel Agents, Bus Companies or via online auction sites will result in the allocation being cancelled.

If you have any questions please contact 07 3367 6099 or tickets@qrl.com.au during business hours.

Ugh. Yeah, no way am i going this year.

This Cauldron Club and Maroon Membership stuff is a joke, the QRL are turning away the average joe in favour of corporate wankers.

Don't bother with trying to get general admission tickets, last year it was just a couple of bays that were sold out the second they went on sale.

Yep, I've gone to the last half a dozen Origins at Suncorp but will be sitting it out this year.
You know things are bad when people give you a death stare for yelling obscenities at Greg Bird.

This Cauldron Club and Maroon Membership stuff is a joke, the QRL are turning away the average joe in favour of corporate wankers.

Don't bother with trying to get general admission tickets, last year it was just a couple of bays that were sold out the second they went on sale.

And those Cauldron Club and Maroon Memberships were still on sale right up until the game from memory or at least well after GA had sold out.

A rort of the highest order. Ticket prices have more than doubled since 2011.

Cant remember the last game that was in QLD that i didnt go to. Not going to pay this stupid amount of money tho. Might go to syndey for game 2 instead

Does anyone know when the tickets for non members go on sale?

26th of this month.

I think people should just not go. Stay at home and watch it on TV.

If the stadiums don't sell out, they may be forced to drop ticket prices. The increase is absolutely ridiculous. A fucking rort. The QRL will just ignore people's complaints, however that may change if the crowds drop.

I think people should just not go. Stay at home and watch it on TV.

If the stadiums don't sell out, they may be forced to drop ticket prices. The increase is absolutely ridiculous. A fucking rort. The QRL will just ignore people's complaints, however that may change if the crowds drop.

That's why they raise the prices. It doesn't matter how much they cost it will still sell out. It sucks for me being a poor uni student!

was this pre sale date only for members and if so did it include members of the leagues club or only of the football club???

was this pre sale date only for members and if so did it include members of the leagues club or only of the football club???

Footy club members only.

Ugh.... These packages are a joke and so much useless stuff supporters dont need, especially Maroon Membership.

I was happy to see NRL club members get a pre-sale but.... You have to look after the average fan who puts money on a weekly basis into the sport. And not the corporate tryhards or bandwagoners.

Unread

Active Now

• Footy Fanatic
  • Morkel
  • Porthoz
  • I bleed Maroon
  • NSW stables
  • MrRobot
  • Broncosgirl
  • Skyblues87
  • Redux
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Johnny92
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.