OFFICIAL ORIGIN: QLD WINS. HOORAY. NOW LET'S GET BACK TO THE FOOTY

Since we're coming into Origin season, we might like to think about how it's going to affect our playing roster and recovery time. Here is the schedule, and how it will impact us.

IMPACTROUNDDATEOPPONENT
Missing players17Sunday, July 10Dragons
Origin 3Wednesday, July 13
Backing up: 3 days18Saturday, July 16Titans

We have 2 remaining games to be affected by representative matches:

Dragons in Round 17
Broncos missing
Kurt Capewell
Corey Oates
Selwyn Cobbo
Patty Carrigan
Tommy Flegler (replacement)

Dragons missing
Ben Hunt

Titans in Round 18
Broncos possibly resting
Corey Oates
Kurt Capewell
Selwyn Cobbo
Patty Carrigan

Titans possibly resting
Tino Fa'asuamaleaui

ORIGIN 3 SQUAD : QLD

Kurt Capewell
Selwyn Cobbo
Pat Carrigan
Corey Oates
Tommy Flegler (18th man)

NSW ORIGIN 3: NSW
No Broncos

Two young broncos in the Cook Islands team... please no injuries 🙏🙏🙏

I don't think he is, though I notice he played for the PNG Kokomos. Zero Tackle has him born in Tonga, but as far as I could figure out he's TI, which makes him indigenous Australian. I know he's from Cairns.
If he was actually born in Tonga they could of definitely used him.

Piakura on the right edge up against Schuster, Tago and May... f.ck

Well it goes to show that he's not a 5/8 but he's pulled off 2 or 3 try saving tackles. His defence has been spot on..
He really didn't look like a 5/8th at all. I wonder whose idea it was that he play there?

This is not a great advertisement for the international game these games so far today.

This is not a great advertisement for the international game these games so far today.
Tonga not having a spine player doesn't help them... I think Samoa vs NZ would've been a good contest, but you can't relegate Tonga

It's not the best when you have Origin gutting the available players for the internationals, most of which are crucial players, a bye week not effected by Origin for internationals would be best, also having it sync'd with Super league so England and france can play tests would be good.

It's not the best when you have Origin gutting the available players for the internationals, most of which are crucial players, a bye week not effected by Origin for internationals would be best, also having it sync'd with Super league so England and france can play tests would be good.

Which could work given England played an international just last week.

Has anyone else developed a perfectly irrational dislike of Jahrome Hughes and Brandon Smith?

Hughes, yes

It annoys me how commentators go on about him being one of the best halfbacks in the comp, he's only one of the best because he's next to Munster who has a pretty decent kick on him for a 5/8

If you watch the highlights of Hughes it will be him slicing through a defensive line, not setting up blokes with his kicking game or vision, does that work in another team? I don't think so

Hughes, yes

It annoys me how commentators go on about him being one of the best halfbacks in the comp, he's only one of the best because he's next to Munster who has a pretty decent kick on him for a 5/8

If you watch the highlights of Hughes it will be him slicing through a defensive line, not setting up blokes with his kicking game or vision, does that work in another team? I don't think so
Also he looks like a toad with Downs.

Cobbo will play Origin 3.

Active Now

• broncsgoat
  • Brocko
  • Xzei
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Tmac
  • Robboi_321
  • FACTHUNT
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Bish
  • Harry Sack
  • Fatboy
  • Foordy
  • Mister Wright
  • Broncosgirl
  • broncos4life
  • jd87
  • Jedhead
  • Gaz
  • GCBRONCO
  • Jazza
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.