Origin to move to Monday nights (maybe)

dukey said:
Hopefully this means the Test is played on Friday night, while City/Country is moved to Saturday or Sunday afternoon.

that sounded like the plan Gallop had. He was just on the Radio talking to the ABC guys.

I don't give a crap about when origin is played, for my own perspective.

I LOVE ORIGIN - and I love it for what it is, not when it's played

I will love Origin no matter what day it's on, so I say make a positive change for player welfare, and us fans will just watch it whenever it's on

john1420 said:
I don't give a crap about when origin is played, for my own perspective.

I LOVE ORIGIN - and I love it for what it is, not when it's played

I will love Origin no matter what day it's on, so I say make a positive change for player welfare, and us fans will just watch it whenever it's on

^^^ This. Origin will thrive no matter when it's played. ****, they could play it at midnight on Sunday and people would flock to it (in Brisbane, Sydney wouldn't get 10 people).

If they can find a balance that has less impact on the NRL premiership, **** me, I'm in.

Wednesday night is fine with me

Even Gal said players need to harden up

ah, someone posted earlier that when origin players have to back up, they prefer to do it earlier rather than later. So the broncos/dragons/etc PREFER to back up two days later on the Friday than 4 days later on Sunday.

ok.

So they move origin to Monday. Thats all well and good if they do something about the scheduling of the club matches for the following week. As if the broncos still won't be playing the friday night... that means, going by the above, 4 days break is WORSE than just backing up two days afterwards.

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Broncorob
  • Brocko
  • HarryAllan7
  • Foordy
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Battler
  • KateBroncos1812
  • IceWorks
  • Hurrijo
  • BroncosAlways
  • The Don
  • mitch222
  • Midean
  • Scorchie
  • pennywisealfie
  • Santa
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.