Our new halfback should be

It's the only way to break it down to some 10 yr olds around here.

Dumbest argument I've heard in years

WB did the right thing by a young kid

At NO point did WB or the club make any comment about not wanting Ash - every word was about not wanting to stand in the way of a talented youngster

In fact IIRC, WB even said right back then, hopefully one day he comes back to us

There's no indian giving, there's no tail between legs, there is nothing negative here at all

Its just business. Any idiot who thinks otherwise is a complete idiot. I say **** em

Dumbest argument I've heard in years

WB did the right thing by a young kid

At NO point did WB or the club make any comment about not wanting Ash - every word was about not wanting to stand in the way of a talented youngster

In fact IIRC, WB even said right back then, hopefully one day he comes back to us

There's no indian giving, there's no tail between legs, there is nothing negative here at all

Not really an argument just an observation. But If the titans came out last month and said they wanted James Roberts back I guarantee there'd be plenty of people here firing up using the same argument and telling the titans to piss off.

Using your indian giver "observation"........I don't think so.

Using your indian giver "observation"........I don't think so.

You really don't like that term hey. It's happened to you before hasn't it? You poor thing, sorry to bring back those heart breaks.

tumblr_lo85tjj4pK1qe04gdo1_540.png

Not really an argument just an observation. But If the titans came out last month and said they wanted James Roberts back I guarantee there'd be plenty of people here firing up using the same argument and telling the titans to piss off.

It's completely different. Titans sh*t the bed with Roberts contract-wise and lost him, we allowed Taylor to go with our blessing.

The two situations couldn't be more different.

I want to see us win another gf. Season games if we had somwone competent to closeout games.and lead our team..awesome. we dont have that player now. It could be milf but when hunts half he is the second choice and not calling the play. That why i think kodi would help milf become the leader. If we get ash back and he leads or gives helps milf get some confidence to guide us and be the thinking player..awesome. kodi has a place maybe its sub. Just get rid of hunt and i bet it comes together. Right now hunt at 9 is worth a try. Time will tell

I want to see us win another gf. Season games if we had somwone competent to closeout games.and lead our team..awesome. we dont have that player now. It could be milf but when hunts half he is the second choice and not calling the play. That why i think kodi would help milf become the leader. If we get ash back and he leads or gives helps milf get some confidence to guide us and be the thinking player..awesome. kodi has a place maybe its sub. Just get rid of hunt and i bet it comes together. Right now hunt at 9 is worth a try. Time will tell
Funnily enough I feel the same

Active Now

• NSW stables
  • The Strapper
  • ChewThePhatt
  • bb_gun
  • GCBRONCO
  • Big Del
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Old Mate
  • azza.79
  • Bish
  • kiwi2
  • Sproj
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Waynesaurus
  • Battler
  • Footy Fanatic
  • thenry
  • Alec
  • johnny plath
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.